Nike 20Xi Golf Ball

Yea i didnt read the entire thing, I skimmed it. I ordered some too.

haha its ok, im a skimmer sometimes as well lol. Did you get the S or X

I'm hoping to grab a sleeve of these to try out, but so far nobody has them. Once I get my hands on them I'll post a review.

haha its ok, im a skimmer sometimes as well lol. Did you get the S or X

The S, I won the limited editon X balls during the Masters. I really liked the One Tour and Tour D as well.

The S, I won the limited editon X balls during the Masters. I really liked the One Tour and Tour D as well.

thats what i got as well, hopefully its as good as the One Tour, that thing spun a ton so im guessing this one will as well, maybe even more. Have you played the X that you won

thats what i got as well, hopefully its as good as the One Tour, that thing spun a ton so im guessing this one will as well, maybe even more. Have you played the X that you won

I chipped with one, it was really good, felt soft. I like the ball. Couldn't bring myself to game them.

Last edited:

I played both the one tour and one tour D last year. I'd say the 20XI-X spins about as much as the one tour and the 20XI-S spins a bit more.

I played both the one tour and one tour D last year. I'd say the 20XI-X spins about as much as the one tour and the 20XI-S spins a bit more.

awesome, maybe i should pick up a sleeve of the X as well, was worried about lack of spin with it but i guess i shouldnt be.

Loved the One Tour D, this may just have to be the first premium ball that I actually buy and try.

i have been wanting to try these out for a while now, but can't find them in stores. seems like companies are missing their highest point of excitement by not having products ready to ship, im looking at cleveland here.

i have been wanting to try these out for a while now, but can't find them in stores. seems like companies are missing their highest point of excitement by not having products ready to ship, im looking at cleveland here.

They will be in stores April 29th if I am not mistaken.

I am personally very excited to try the new ball, I have been playing the Nike ONE Tour and I love it.

only nike ball i ever liked was the juice!! lol

I just got home for lunch and my Dozen 20XI-S were waiting for me on the porch, these have a different looking demple pattern for sure, its been awhile since i have seen a One Tour but these look different from what i can remember.

I just got home for lunch and my Dozen 20XI-S were waiting for me on the porch, these have a different looking demple pattern for sure, its been awhile since i have seen a One Tour but these look different from what i can remember.

Sweet!!!

Very cool. Can't wait to hear how they perform.

Very cool. Can't wait to hear how they perform.

Well as soon as the weather allows i will be out testing these bad boys, i love the feel off the wedge and putter, has a nice soft feel, not to soft to where its mushy feeling just a good feel. The big storm is moving in and just saw on the news 4-5 more inches of rain by wednesday morning! Its getting really bad out here with the flooding and this will just put it over the top.

Well as soon as the weather allows i will be out testing these bad boys, i love the feel off the wedge and putter, has a nice soft feel, not to soft to where its mushy feeling just a good feel. The big storm is moving in and just saw on the news 4-5 more inches of rain by wednesday morning! Its getting really bad out here with the flooding and this will just put it over the top.

Nice. I'm interested to hear about these balls. What do you play now?

Nice. I'm interested to hear about these balls. What do you play now?

Zstar white and yellow, Some B330RX yellow, Callaway Tour I(s), i really like all 3 of those balls and played the One Tour some last year and really liked it as well

I will be testing these soon, if for nothing more than I think the commercial rocks!

i agree, the horse commercial is awesome

The commercial is great, at first I didn't know what kind of product they were selling. Then they showed it and I was in aww.....one question if I play the proV1 which 20xi would be comparable the "S" or the "X"? can't wait to try these out as well

The commercial is great, at first I didn't know what kind of product they were selling. Then they showed it and I was in aww.....one question if I play the proV1 which 20xi would be comparable the "S" or the "X"? can't wait to try these out as well

S, the X is more like the Prov1x

Zstar white and yellow, Some B330RX yellow, Callaway Tour I(s), i really like all 3 of those balls and played the One Tour some last year and really liked it as well

10YardDraw, really interested in your take on the new Nike ball since you play some of the balls that I've used over the past year or so. The only ball I've put into play over the past year and a half in tournaments has been the yellow Z Star. I still have 5 dozen TM LDP Red balls that I play in scrambles and for tournament practice rounds. Love the Penta and will start doing some side by side testing of them against the Z Star. The 330-RX doesn't do anything for me that the Z Star doesn't do better.

Will pick up a sleeve of the Z Star XV's on Friday and see if I can get the gang at Golf Headquarters to sell me a sleeve of each of the Nike 20XI's. Weather sucks here in Louisville too. Highest rainfall ever recorded in Louisville and we still have rain forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe you can beat me to the course.:D

Back