Nike 20Xi Golf Ball

10YardDraw, really interested in your take on the new Nike ball since you play some of the balls that I've used over the past year or so. The only ball I've put into play over the past year and a half in tournaments has been the yellow Z Star. I still have 5 dozen TM LDP Red balls that I play in scrambles and for tournament practice rounds. Love the Penta and will start doing some side by side testing of them against the Z Star. The 330-RX doesn't do anything for me that the Z Star doesn't do better.

Will pick up a sleeve of the Z Star XV's on Friday and see if I can get the gang at Golf Headquarters to sell me a sleeve of each of the Nike 20XI's. Weather sucks here in Louisville too. Highest rainfall ever recorded in Louisville and we still have rain forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe you can beat me to the course.:D

haha i hope we can get to the course at the same time, the really heavy stuff is moving in right now, 5+more inches by wed morning, its just shocking the amount of rain we have gotten. Thats funny you mentioned the XV as i just bought a sleeve on friday afternoon, ZstarXV yellow, i like the new color on the ball(font color and number color), font is allot darker of a black and the numbers are red. Well as soon as i get out ill let ya know how the 20XI S plays, i have been putting with it all night and the ball is very consistent off the putter, i actually have to hit it a tad harder than the zstars to get the same distance, its not hot/springy off the putter like some balls and i like it. Wedges have been checking up as well (carpet checking hehe), you would be surprised at how well you can judge a balls spin on carpet

I've had some of these for a while, but since it's been raining here for like a month I haven't got out to play them yet.

haha i hope we can get to the course at the same time, the really heavy stuff is moving in right now, 5+more inches by wed morning, its just shocking the amount of rain we have gotten. Thats funny you mentioned the XV as i just bought a sleeve on friday afternoon, ZstarXV yellow, i like the new color on the ball(font color and number color), font is allot darker of a black and the numbers are red. Well as soon as i get out ill let ya know how the 20XI S plays, i have been putting with it all night and the ball is very consistent off the putter, i actually have to hit it a tad harder than the zstars to get the same distance, its not hot/springy off the putter like some balls and i like it. Wedges have been checking up as well (carpet checking hehe), you would be surprised at how well you can judge a balls spin on carpet

My 20XI S come in today, the XV is a really good ball bro, holds line really well, I have played almost every ball you can think of. Im a ball ho (lol)

Highest rainfall ever recorded in Louisville and we still have rain forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday.

Brother is this sucking or what? I can't even practice putting/chipping between thunder boomers because the greens are so saturated.

I think the street date on these is this Friday, so hopefully we can all bust them out this weekend and compare notes.

The commercial is great, at first I didn't know what kind of product they were selling. Then they showed it and I was in aww.....one question if I play the proV1 which 20xi would be comparable the "S" or the "X"? can't wait to try these out as well

My wife asked me, "What product is this commercial selling?" So I told her and then I tried to explain about how most golfers like it to be "fast" off the tee and "soft" around the green. She then had the big "AHA" moment.

i like the commercial myself and I'd be interested in gaming this ball. I found a bunch of Nike One Tour's on sale at walmart $25 a dozen so i bought 3 dozen. That'll last me for quite a while so hopefully I won't need to purchase the 20xi any time soon.

My 20XI S come in today, the XV is a really good ball bro, holds line really well, I have played almost every ball you can think of. Im a ball ho (lol)

awesome, im ready for us to be able ro test these out, damn rain is killing me and my golf game lol. Im also a ball HO and wedge HO sometimes driver and putter HO as well hehe

awesome, im ready for us to be able ro test these out, damn rain is killing me and my golf game lol. Im also a ball HO and wedge HO sometimes driver and putter HO as well hehe

We havent had any rain in south Texas, its too dry. Some parts are even on water restriction.

We havent had any rain in south Texas, its too dry. Some parts are even on water restriction.

for some reason i was thinking you were in kentucky lol, guess it would of helped to look at your location

Brother is this sucking or what? I can't even practice putting/chipping between thunder boomers because the greens are so saturated.

I think the street date on these is this Friday, so hopefully we can all bust them out this weekend and compare notes.

Forecast for tomorrow is for "heavy rain". Like the foot or so we've already had has been light rain.

Forecast for tomorrow is for "heavy rain". Like the foot or so we've already had has been light rain.

I just tried to slit my wrist with my iphone. This rain is killing me. On the bright side, I worked up an appetite,,,,,,, again. I will be going into this golf season in a new weightclass if I don't get some sunshine ASAP.

I just tried to slit my wrist with my iphone. This rain is killing me. On the bright side, I worked up an appetite,,,,,,, again. I will be going into this golf season in a new weightclass if I don't get some sunshine ASAP.

haha i know what ya mean, rain rain rain is what its been here for a week

Had to hit a driving range today. Last round of golf was Friday. This is the longest I've been away from a golf course in 4 years. Looking forward to Friday to get the 20Xi and Z Star XV and put them in play. Need to settle on a ball soon as my first tournament is May 5th. It will be the Z Star, the Z Star XV, the Nike 20Xi, the Penta, or the ProV1X. Will probably have to go to a semi-private course this weekend. Our front nine is as flat as Iowa, nowhere for the water to go. A nearby course sits on the highest ground in a neighboring county and has the best drainage of any course in the area so that's where I'll be heading.

Funny, me too. I'm helping my son finish off all his Easter candy. Seems he gets as much candy, if not more, than he does at Halloween and none of it comes from us!

interesting, they found that the new balls spin less off the wedge compared to the One Tour and Tour D, nike says the opposite

interesting, they found that the new balls spin less off the wedge compared to the One Tour and Tour D, nike says the opposite

sounds like BS to me 10yardDraw. pure BS.

I'm hoping to grab a sleeve of these to try out, but so far nobody has them. Once I get my hands on them I'll post a review.

I've been hunting for a sleeve myself. No body is carrying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been hunting for a sleeve myself. No body is carrying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They dont come out till this Friday April 29, 2011, unless you find on Ebay, know someone, or won their limited edition giveaway during the Masters

They dont come out till this Friday April 29, 2011, unless you find on Ebay, know someone, or won their limited edition giveaway during the Masters

or have a pro shop that doesnt mind putting out the product 3 weeks early! FYI, I'm still pumped about these golf balls. I've played them side by side with the B330 a few times, and while the balls preform similar, I like the bite the 20XI has around the green a bit more and the cover holes up much better than the B330.

sounds like BS to me 10yardDraw. pure BS.

thats what i was thinking, guess i will see for my self when i can play, according to nike it spins less off the driver and MORE with the wedges

or have a pro shop that doesnt mind putting out the product 3 weeks early! FYI, I'm still pumped about these golf balls. I've played them side by side with the B330 a few times, and while the balls preform similar, I like the bite the 20XI has around the green a bit more and the cover holes up much better than the B330.

That makes very logical sense to me, I believe Rock came from Bridgestone, Bridgestone and Nike 2011 premium balls both have some kind of resin material. I wonder how much better pro golfers would be if they really played the best ball for their game and not who will give them the most money for playing a ball.

Well, after 3 failed delivery attempts and a trip back to Oregon to Nike HQ, I finally got my Limiteds from UPS today. I am actually a lot more excited to get these than I had anticipated. Interesting though, they came in a big UPS box, all three golf balls were outside of the sleeve and the sleeve was flat inside the shipping box. I don't know if they came out during shipping back and forth from MI to OR or they sent them that way. I know that Nike was sending out both 20XI-X and S balls. I received the 20XI-X. I still don't know if i am going to game these. I may use one and save the other two. Time will tell I suppose. I took two pictures so enjoy.

img2226gx.jpg

img2231i.jpg

Nice, i would play them

Anyone else played the new Nike 20XI ball yet?

Anyone else played the new Nike 20XI ball yet?

If so what are your thoughts.

For me, I been playing them for a little over a week and I think it blows the Pro V1 away. I'm very impressed with the ball.

I still think at around 25 bucks the e5 dollar for dollar is the best option for most people who want greenside spin.
The B330rx is probably still better for the average swing speed player but this ball is damn good for length and spin.

No in Canada yet, boooooooo!

Back