r80rew

Reaction score
Handicap
So a release I really like but haven’t seen mentioned on here. Does anybody own a pair and if so how’s the fit specifically width.42270887-D242-4778-957A-386E8B214F0B.jpeg

I saw these go on sale this morning on Nike.com. Sold out quick in my size. Now I’m debating between them and the puma retro runners. The normal air max 270 is super comfortable or I would say wider than normal Nike shoes.

I like the overall look of them, but I need some spikes to consider a buy.

Can't say I've seen anything about them but first reaction is they look great!

Order placed for a size 12 (UK) should here tomorrow.

My buddy wore his tonight and they look pretty nice. He says they are super comfy.

They are right up my alley. Nice style and my favourite colour accent on these.

Have finally logged some quality time with the 270 and I like it so far. Have worn for 27 holes playing, and followed my Son around one round of an AJGA tourney on a long and hilly course and they were very comfortable. They are tight to get on (think having a shoe horn helps get the rear of the foot into the shoe), but very stable and comfortable once you are past that. I did have one slip on my very first tee shot during an early morning round when things were still wet - but no subsequent issues. Still preferring the ZIT as my pair has broken in and it is like playing golf in my running shoes, but can see using the 270 to go to the range and wear around before/after.

I've got a pair of the Smoke Grey/Volt color.

The width wasn't great (like most Nike golf shoes) but better than others I've worn. After one round though they appear to have loosened up and are quite comfortable.

I'd recommend them. Very good traction and I love the looks of them.

20200804_082413.jpg

Look decent, not on top of my list though.

I went a size up due to width concerns but I have a good 2cm in the toe box and can’t decide if it’s too much. I am worried though that if I go down a size they’ll be too tight

First round with mine and holy smokes are they comfortable. There was no break in period at all. Traction was not an issue at all. I’m sure I’ll pick up another pair in a different color .

E2C2FFF2-A5E3-41F1-9341-05833C94262A.jpeg

I’ve played two rounds with mine The last two days and they are really comfy. Noticed my legs actually ached more after the 1st round than normal but I guess that’s caused by the higher heel. Had a little slip on a tee box during my second round but other than that the traction is good. I’m really happy with them as they give me another option.

I've had zero issues with traction and yeah they're super comfortable. I have wide feet so they felt a little tight the first round I played, but they broke in quickly

I'll likely pick up another pair in another color as well. As of yet I've had no issues with slipping.

I've had zero issues with traction and yeah they're super comfortable. I have wide feet so they felt a little tight the first round I played, but they broke in quickly

I'll likely pick up another pair in another color as well. As of yet I've had no issues with slipping.

This was one thing I noticed initially when I tried them on. They felt really tight and I was worried they would not be a good fit. I wore them around the house and in about an hour or so, they were broke in and felt great.

This was one thing I noticed initially when I tried them on. They felt really tight and I was worried they would not be a good fit. I wore them around the house and in about an hour or so, they were broke in and felt great.

Like you I've found them super comfortable on the course. The bulky heel could be felt at first, but I got over that pretty quick.

I've played my best golf all year since I've been wearing these, so it's gotta be the shoes!

Weird they're not even on the Nike site anymore.

It sucks because I really want a blue pair. PGA SS and Golf Galaxy only have a few in stock and sizes are limited.

If anyone is thinking about these, jump now before eBay prices get stupid.

I downloaded the Nike App and sent a message/chat to their customer service and they found the Volt/Grey in my size for me at PGA Tour Superstore. I wouldn't have thought o even check there. Not sure that'll work, but it might be worth a try if there's a size/color you're looking for.

I'm not really looking, I was just wanting to check them out. I've got a brand new pair of Air Zoom Infinity Tours making noises they wont warranty, so I can click clack my way down the fairways in those.

I loved my first pair so much I went and grabbed another pair. This color way isn’t a US release, but a little searching and eBay delivers

67A9D543-1A40-4030-B864-757E0CAB6CBE.jpeg

I loved my first pair so much I went and grabbed another pair. This color way isn’t a US release, but a little searching and eBay delivers

View attachment 8969393

Those are nice. I've got two pairs as well, but I might have to search Ebay for some other colors as well.

Back