Nike Air Max 97 G Silver Bullet

They look like a decent ladies shoe? At least it is not the spasmotica.

Last edited:
I’m considering flipping them but I can’t imagine there would be that much profit

I mean, if this is any indication

? ok maybe I will try

Might be work taking a risk on the buy and hold game. Seems like the past few months those have increased rather significantly.

I just can't imagine that someone would want those shoes that badly.

Except for maybe @millsan1 :)

I just can't imagine that someone would want those shoes that badly.

Except for maybe @millsan1 :)

I mean, if people go crazy over Yeezy's and spend thousands on the resell market, these are tame haha.

Never......ever

I mean, if people go crazy over Yeezy's and spend thousands on the resell market, these are tame haha.

Slightly different markets, but if a shoe is limited, and there is demand, there is money to be made.

As someone who does a lot of flipping of sneakers, these will likely resell, but don't expect near as much as you saw for the Air Max version. Those were the first, and they were full "grass"

This is a less desirable model, and doesn't cover the whole shoe.

Those look like grass, but with a silent “g”.

Slightly different markets, but if a shoe is limited, and there is demand, there is money to be made.

As someone who does a lot of flipping of sneakers, these will likely resell, but don't expect near as much as you saw for the Air Max version. Those were the first, and they were full "grass"

This is a less desirable model, and doesn't cover the whole shoe.

Oh, I'm fully aware of the sneaker market, have played the game a couple of times especially considering most limited Nikes last longer on the Canadain site.

Meant it more from an aesthetics look. No offense to what I know you wear haha.

Oh, I'm fully aware of the sneaker market, have played the game a couple of times especially considering most limited Nikes last longer on the Canadain site.

Meant it more from an aesthetics look. No offense to what I know you wear haha.

Haha, none taken!

Sneakers are super interesting, and as I said, can be very lucrative if you know what you are looking for.

Back