Nike Air Range WP II's

giedz

Reaction score
so.. as I'm playing Saturday, my ball ends up on the edge of a dried lake bed (drained for the winter). I don't have a ball retriever & since the ground had been frozen for about a week until Thursday I figured I could take a step or 2 out & grab my ball. turns out, the ground was very soft mud that was an ugly copper color & my whole foot went right through it to my ankle. my spikes were white & black & after scrubbing for a good 30 minutes I could not get the mud completely off so basically my spikes were ruined. I won some bets on the football games & decided it was time to get a new pair. I went with the brand new Nike Air Range WP II's. I'm way excited & since I've been posting on here, I've saved my girlfriend a lot of pretend acting like she knows or even cares about anything golf related lol. I couldn't find a thread for these to comment on so what do you guys think?

$T2eC16F,!)0E9s37FbYKBQ7ul3i8S!~~60_3.JPG

Nice looking shoe. You might want to think about keeping the other pair for the range or wet days. That's what i do with my old pair. Saves the new ones from getting old quicker

Nice looking shoe... Are they spikeless?

You can throw your shoes in the dishwasher on their own cycle, it will take everything right out. Don't tell the wife and do an extra rinse after they're out.

TTing

Too bad about your old ones, but I like the look of the new ones. I bet they are really light weight. They have the styling of that athletic style golf shoe.

I like them. I tried on the gray ones and they are VERY comfortable. I am just waiting for the price to drop. I think the one in the picture is a new color for 2013. Looks great

I'm definitely going to keep the old pair for soggy/muddy conditions. I don't have a dishwasher but I am going to put them in the washer by themselves. I was really wanting to get some new spikes anyway, just was hesitant to pull the trigger since I had ones that worked already. I got them NIB on eBay for $99. they are not spikeless. couldn't find the sole of the color scheme I bought but here's what the look like

nike-air-range-wp-ii-golf-shoes-black.jpg

they look comfortable

definitely some comfortable looking shoes

Those are some nice looking shoes

Anyone using these? I tried them on yesterday and found them to be pretty comfortable. Wondering about the waterproof part....anyone have any experiences?

I have a pair. I tried them on in the store and thought they were extremely comfortable. My feet are VERY flat and after walking 18 my feet hurt. They feel fine if I am riding. My Adidas ATVs are still the most comfortable shoes I own. As for waterproof they are fine for the morning dew, I haven't worn them while it was raining. I think your feet would definitely get wet though with a decent rain.

Back