Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour

Between these and the new Puma ones posted a week or so ago, I might have some new golf shoes this season! These are so sick

Not a huge fan of the colors but Nike shoes are always too narrow for my feet..

Don’t like those particular colors but really like the overall design. Like others have said, hopefully they have options to choose from.

One of the best looking Nike releases in a long time IMO. So are those considered spikeless or spiked or hybrid? :unsure:

I will 100% be getting a pair of these in some colorway.

Matt Wolff rocking them!

Those are fantastic!

I'm all for Nike, that's obvious. However, they pick the worse colourways possible for shoe releases.

I really like these shoes!

I thought you’d like these goofy colourways! I dig em!

haha I'm all for goofy colourways. Just not digging the black on these. I find it gives the shoe odd lines with the starkness between the colour blocking of the white and black .

Good looking shoe. I can't justify them. I've got a pair of Puma's sitting on my shelf that I've yet to wear.

As someone who runs frequently and uses Nike running shoes, I love the concept of this shoe. The React foam is a game changer for Nike shoes. I currently rock the Nike React Vapor 2's and love them when I walk 18, I'll have to pick up a pair of these when they're released. Colors are a little wack but they usually do a couple color ways either at release or throughout the year (all white, all black and a wacky looking one). I wonder if they'll do a spikeless version...

I like the looks of them but I don’t like the knit on golf shoes. Too hard for me to keep clean and I like more solidity on golf shoes.

Switched to Nike early last year I love them.

This looks great concept wise, let's just get some Silver/Black versions.

Nice looking pair of shoes, but love my sketchers.

Definitely could see myself in these. Would have to hide from the wife she just banned all new golf stuff until I unload some stuff....ahh who am I kidding I am waiting on more stuff to come in next week....

I don’t mind the design, but hard pass on the color way.

I really want a pair of these. I usually stay away from Nike, but I must have these!

Koepka with the all white colorway from this past weekend in Abu Dhabi. These will be on my feet later this year.

VP6XO91N44M1.jpeg

:love:

Those white ones look waayyy better. Can't wait to try them on!

Back