Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour

I like the design of the shoe but the colors don't look great to me. If they had different color options I think they'd be cool.

When can I order the ones in the OP?

Same. April. There is a new release coming in Feb tho, from first original shoe from the Jordan designer
Well I’m ready to give them my monies! :p

Koepka with the all white colorway from this past weekend in Abu Dhabi. These will be on my feet later this year.

VP6XO91N44M1.jpeg

I can get behind.

Love em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koepka has a new colorway out at Riviera today - honoring Kobe with the purple and gold.

Koepka has a new colorway out at Riviera today - honoring Kobe with the purple and gold.

1581610875171.png
since I saw it and thought wonder what the colors are...

These are ugly, Swoosh needed to be purple.... then ?????

I actually like these and am interested in the big heel spike and how effective it may be. I just don't give my money to Nike.

Patiently waiting for April 1!!

I like the idea of the cushion back side.

Patiently waiting for April 1!!
Definitely. I am curious to see what hey do with colorways long term, as I am not too thrilled with the first color combination.

Man these look good!!
685f536ef4871e4fdadc53b7375f819e.jpg

Still really interested in these, hopeful they have a variety of colorways

I like the look, but I hope they come with with additional colors.

I need to stop looking at the Nike shoes. I love the look but they are never wide enough for my feet.. ?

Just a reminder that we are approaching the release date rapidly. I’m not sure if that date will hold but I’m hoping it does

Just a reminder that we are approaching the release date rapidly. I’m not sure if that date will hold but I’m hoping it does
Was thinking about this yesterday. Really hope they do come out on time!

These are interesting. Not a big fan of the color way. Makes them pretty specific to red outfits.

Back