Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour

Just a reminder that we are approaching the release date rapidly. I’m not sure if that date will hold but I’m hoping it does
They're advertised on this months Golf Digest so I'd say it's on schedule. Looks like they'll be $160.

They're advertised on this months Golf Digest so I'd say it's on schedule. Looks like they'll be $160.
Better price than I expected, honestly.

Love the design, would be nice in an all white or all black. Hopefully keep the price below $200 :rolleyes:

Better price than I expected, honestly.

Still pretty pricey.. I feel like they should be around $100. They are new, so I get that.

yeah I think this is the pair for this season, I’ll see what colors are available and order beginning of April.

Per Nike, these will not be releasing tomorrow. No timeframe given as to when they will be.

512d9640072c556b681c3f1656629b9b.jpg

Will drop them the week the tour returns.....

Source: myself.

Apparently this release is pushed back until at least June. Which not many people can even play golf right now so it makes sense. Plus I'm sure supply chains and factories in China are just starting to ramp up production

Apparently this release is pushed back until at least June. Which not many people can even play golf right now so it makes sense. Plus I'm sure supply chains and factories in China are just starting to ramp up production

Well f***. Like you said, not that I could play in them right now but I was excited about em. Hmmm may need to participate in the SWAG release tonight now lol

Looks like Trevor Immleman got some all white one almost 2 weeks ago..

61AB1B13-91B0-4030-9443-3487F3FF0699.jpeg

Bummer... I was looking forward to buying a pair today

Well I’m a bit disappointed but it’s for the best right now for all parties I’m sure.

The ones on the Nike site now are different than what Koepka is wearing. Thinking they've got similar tiers to their other lines - Base/Pro/Tour with Tour being the most expensive.

The ones on the Nike site now are different than what Koepka is wearing. Thinking they've got similar tiers to their other lines - Base/Pro/Tour with Tour being the most expensive.
Yeah now that I’m looking at them after sleeping these look like the base version, no zoom air pockets only a 2 piece midsole. They could still be cool to try. PGA superstore had a couple pairs online for only $90 but they were the awkward sizes of 7 or 13 in men’s.

Yeah, and way worse in my opinion. I wouldn’t buy the ones they have posted for my feet.

Update on these. Looks like May 25th now with three colorways. Golf Galaxy's insta page says the same thing but I linked this one since it had multiple colors

Update on these. Looks like May 25th now with three colorways. Golf Galaxy's insta page says the same thing but I linked this one since it had multiple colors

Finally!!!

Still interested in these but will definitely have to try them on before buying. The tongue on these things looks like it comes up really high.

They look good, but until i get some New Balance 622 or Air Monarch IV golf shoes, I'll pass.

I expect to pull the trigger come 5.25.

Back