Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour

It looks a little too Seattle Seahawks colors for me

So these are officially released in the UK on Saturday at 8am, better set my alarm to try to grab myself a pair

Played 27 yesterday, these are really comfortable. Even my left foot, which is hard to fit and started off feeling snug was pain free wearing them for nearly 7 hours between first getting to the course and waiting around between the first 18 and following 9. Probably see how they do for walking next week. If I had to compare them to something else Nike, I'd say for my right foot they're the most comfortable I've worn since the Lunar Control II. Not as nice as the Lunar Control II before they narrowed the toe box, but on par with the second year of the LCII, before going to the abomination that was the LC3. More comfortable than the LC Vapor 2.

Now the question that remains is do I get rid of the white pair I got, or just keep them? First world problems.

Played 27 yesterday, these are really comfortable. Even my left foot, which is hard to fit and started off feeling snug was pain free wearing them for nearly 7 hours between first getting to the course and waiting around between the first 18 and following 9. Probably see how they do for walking next week. If I had to compare them to something else Nike, I'd say for my right foot they're the most comfortable I've worn since the Lunar Control II. Not as nice as the Lunar Control II before they narrowed the toe box, but on par with the second year of the LCII, before going to the abomination that was the LC3. More comfortable than the LC Vapor 2.

Now the question that remains is do I get rid of the white pair I got, or just keep them? First world problems.
Never hurts to have two pairs in different colors.

My wife doesn't like these shoes so I am no longer getting them, ordered a pair of Adidas 360XT Tour Primeknit instead

My wife doesn't like these shoes so I am no longer getting them, ordered a pair of Adidas 360XT Tour Primeknit instead
Lol you seemed excited about them. That's disappointing

Lol you seemed excited about them. That's disappointing

I know, I liked them but liked the black ones more. The black ones are not an option over here at the moment.

Its much easier buying things if the other half likes them

I like the Adidas too, they are also £25 cheaper

I will get a pair at some point though

Last edited:
These all sold out pretty quickly on the UK Nike store, all 3 colours were gone within a day

I have an alert set up on the black ones in my size

I don't understand the hype/secondary market/flipper market surrounding these shoes. I sort of get it with Jordans, etc. But these are just golf shoes. Can someone explain it to me?

I don't understand the hype/secondary market/flipper market surrounding these shoes. I sort of get it with Jordans, etc. But these are just golf shoes. Can someone explain it to me?
They’ve been somewhat hyped up with the Brooks Koepka Instagram and twitter teasers over the winter so a lot of Nike golf fans(which tend to have a large, dedicated cult following) have been looking forward to them. Couple that with the shoes becoming limited in availability due to manufacturing restrictions from Covid, and you have the perfect recipe to create a secondary market for these.

I hope I can pick up a pair of BOA for a reasonable price in the states. Some of the ebay prices right now are nuts!

I hope I can pick up a pair of BOA for a reasonable price in the states. Some of the ebay prices right now are nuts!
From several people who seem to have inside knowledge with Nike as well as some catalogs that were leaked, it doesn’t appear the BOA are in the plans for NA.
This is the only Nike golf shoe release I’ve ever even somewhat had my eye on as I love my Infinity runs these are modeled after.

I don't understand the hype/secondary market/flipper market surrounding these putters. I sort of get it with Scotty Camerons, etc. But these are just putters. Can someone explain it to me?

I know I am going to regret this tomorrow...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know I am going to regret this tomorrow...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
You can regret it or not. Up to you. I like putters so I collect them, as do many. Lots of people like shoes, so they collect them. I have never met someone who collects golf shoes. Owns an unhealthy amount? Sure. But never someone who would pay secondary market prices (that would normally be applied to something like limited Jordans) for a pair of golf shoes. That's where I'm struggling to see why these are flying off the shelves only to be found on flipper sites rather than on golfers feet. Is there a cult following of golf shoe collectors that spawned entirely from this particular shoe? Why hasn't this happened with any other shoe/brand?

Had a chance to try them on locally today and I can certainly see what the hype is about. For those players that like to leverage the ground for extra power, I can see these be somewhat appealing as there is sort of a “spring” effect in the forefoot. That said, I don’t think they are markedly more comfortable if at all than the codechaos or Asics gel course duo BOA. The ASICS to me have the most underfoot cushion though.

eBay unfortunately - coming from Korea . Wide size just fyi

Damn. Not sure I'm interested in any golf shoe at $300 (when you factor in shipping and ebay's stupid automatically applied sales tax)

Back