Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour

Seriously, those pink and yellow colorways are light-years better than what they released here.

Walked nine last night for the first time in these. The only place I had any discomfort was the ingrown nail I have, which hurts with any shoe. They were very very comfortable and cushiony. Leaning more and more to just keeping the white pair I have.

I saw someone wearing the white/red/black ones the other day. Very good looking! But my wife says I have too many golf shoes now, as if anyone can understand the irony of that statement coming from a woman...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've found the weak spot on these.

Under the laces, there a few spots where the Flyknit isn't coated for waterproofing, I imagine to allow for stretching as the material inherently has a little elasticity. Dirt collects there in the weave of the Flyknit. The laces get dirty, too, but, what laces don't. I imagine a good brushing off would clear the dirt from the fabric. Its been raining every time I've worn these, save for one nine hole round, and the waterproofing works. Aside from typical sweaty socks, feet stay dry.

I've found the weak spot on these.

Under the laces, there a few spots where the Flyknit isn't coated for waterproofing, I imagine to allow for stretching as the material inherently has a little elasticity. Dirt collects there in the weave of the Flyknit. The laces get dirty, too, but, what laces don't. I imagine a good brushing off would clear the dirt from the fabric. Its been raining every time I've worn these, save for one nine hole round, and the waterproofing works. Aside from typical sweaty socks, feet stay dry.

Along with the spot you mention, I am getting some dirt and discoloration around the extended tongue and ankle area where it isn't coated. It could be picking up some of the sunscreen as well. Still a big fan of the shoe and picked another pair of the white/black/crimson.

Along with the spot you mention, I am getting some dirt and discoloration around the extended tongue and ankle area where it isn't coated. It could be picking up some of the sunscreen as well. Still a big fan of the shoe and picked another pair of the white/black/crimson.
Yeah, I expected it there on the top of the tongue where it touches my dirty and sweaty leg while i walk. I didn't notice the spots under the laces weren't coated until they started getting dirty.

Is anyone seeing that these are more narrow than most Nike golf shoes or on par with the way they normally fit?

Is anyone seeing that these are more narrow than most Nike golf shoes or on par with the way they normally fit?
To me these are either the same or just slightly more narrow than other Nike golf shoes I own (Lunar Control Vapor and Flyknit Elite)

Yes please!!!
110336340_10158644641146880_4537029819291914457_o.jpg

Wore the white ones I got for the first time on Sunday, and the left shoe had the popping that @Canes mentioned. Its something with the big spike on the heel interacting with the rest of the sole. Almost like there's a ledge the tab of the spike is fitting into perfectly when you put your weight on it, then popping out when the weight comes off.

Wore the white ones I got for the first time on Sunday, and the left shoe had the popping that @Canes mentioned. Its something with the big spike on the heel interacting with the rest of the sole. Almost like there's a ledge the tab of the spike is fitting into perfectly when you put your weight on it, then popping out when the weight comes off.
Scratch that, its in the midsole. I pressed around with my thumb and was able to recreate the sound. Hope the air pocket isn't popped.

Scratch that, its in the midsole. I pressed around with my thumb and was able to recreate the sound. Hope the air pocket isn't popped.
I noticed the popping sound on the range last Friday then didn't hear it again on the course... or maybe I was in the zone and tuned it out lol

I saw it on a facebook post, I just hope some of these other colors come to the states!
Yeah I just saw EU only right now for these ones. Probably good for my wallet but there are some great colorways that we didn't get!

~8 rounds in and they still look pretty good

Right foot was popping today... but these get so much attention and so comfortable that ill live with it
0a4bfb5b826709cd9e025265eb1d207e.jpg

Nike has been doing a great job on their shoes but the fit is so narrow they don’t work for me.
As someone with wide feet and an avid golfer, I think that's the definition of a brand not working for me. ;)

Just filed a claim to send my white ones back for the popping. There's two pops, one under the heel and one under the ball of the foot. Both are where the zoom pockets are.

Also noticed these when I was on the Nike site...

Air Zoom Infinity Tour Hippie.jpg

Already received a reply from Nike, after a "thorough" inspection, they've determined the issue is not a result of material or manufacturing flaw. Only the left shoe does it, and my other pair of the same shoe doesn't make any noise.

Edit: I was able to escalate my claim as they pretty much ignore anything that comes in referencing noises or squeaking without really looking into them. Told the friendly young lady that answered the phone what the noise was and that my other pair didn't make noise, and she made sure to get them looked at and to have someone email me. So we'll see what happens in the coming days.

Last edited:
I received the shoes back Monday, despite the claim being escalated. I called and spoke with another person to inquire about how they would inspect the shoes without having them, and was told that they would be in contact with me about getting the shoes back to look at them if the second "inspector" wanted to see them. I received an email last night from another inspector saying they looked at the pictures that were taken of the shoes when they received them, and that they agreed with the initial inspection and that any squeaking was not covered under their warranty policy and that the noise was created by moisture under the insert. I replied to that email stating the shoes had be worn once, never got wet and included a video of me walking on carpet in which you can distinctly hear the two separate loud pops when weight transfers, not squeaks.

Now, I know they aren't going to slip the shoes on and wear them around the factory when they come in for inspection, but all the notes they took included that the noise came during walking and weight transfer, and that I had a video I could furnish them with. If I don't get a response to my email, I guess the next step is social media.

Back