Nike Lunar Control 4

mhuelsman131

Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like Nike is set to release their latest version of the Lunar Control shoe. Launch date is 11/27.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-U25QkPeamAWzaH_B3yyjtA

Nike-Lunar-Control-4-31-565x372.jpg

I'm excited to try the Lunar's out again as I've been in the TW's since 2013, but these look incredibly comfortable.

Should have them in hand in the next couple of days. I will say I find the swoosh flat out awful.
They had one of the best pairs of shoes on the market and neutered it.

Not sure how I feel about the swoosh up on the toe like that, but other than that, I think they look good.

Should have them in hand in the next couple of days. I will say I find the swoosh flat out awful.
You mentioned a while ago that golf shoes tend to be a year behind other shoes, design wise.

That toe swoosh is a common feature on Nike's soccer shoes.

96803.jpg

It's not my favorite design feature, but it aligns with a number of their other sport styles (basketball and soccer) so it's not all together surprising.

Ugh, I didn't care for the LC3's but I was holding out hope for these, a swing and a miss. They look like Lebron golf shoes to me.

Puma's here I come.

Indeed!

The Nike homer in me must be coming out because these are WAY better than the first and second edition of this shoe. I love the giant swoosh up front like that

The Nike homer in me must be coming out because these are WAY better than the first and second edition of this shoe. I love the giant swoosh up front like that
I have a feeling you'll have no problem finding the for cheap by christmas. Those are hideous.

Just remake the first generation Lunar!

Nope...

The swoosh doesn't bother me too much, but for the price I wouldn't settle on them.

I have a feeling you'll have no problem finding the for cheap by christmas. Those are hideous.

I prefer the second, but after the 3's and 4's the first look excellent. Although you can make some pretty cool looking 3's in ID, if you don't mind dropping a ridiculous amount on them. Which I of course do.

That thing is fugly

They will sell well IMO.

I didn't like the Lunar 3 fit so I never bothered getting them. If these fit similar, I won't buy then either.

I agree it's a step back but not a huge step back. I wouldn't pay full retail for these though

Scooped again...the swoosh on the toe is not very inviting

Good god Nike, seriously?

The more I look at them, the more they remind me of soccer shoes, which means I like them more.

:shame:

This might be one of those times when I'd use the NikeID program and just make that swoosh the same color as the shoe itself. Because outside of that swoosh, I really like the looks of this shoe.

Most of the shoe looks good, but not liking the look of the swoosh on the toe at all.

Bad swoosh...bad

I prefer the second, but after the 3's and 4's the first look excellent. Although you can make some pretty cool looking 3's in ID, if you don't mind dropping a ridiculous amount on them. Which I of course do.
I keep saying I'm going to treat myself with an ID or mi adidas pair. Then I realize I'd rather spend that money elsewhere, like beer.

The 1 and 2 were awesome, after that they got away from hat made them great

Yeah, I am liking these shoes more and more.

nike-mercurial-vapor-x-cr7-silverware-boots%2B%284%29.jpg

image.jpg

Back