Nike Masters Themed Shoes - 2019

I'm not 100% on it. Seems to be contradicting reports on if they'll be released with the rest of the pack on the 8th or wait until the 12th.

Just talked to my buddy and he did confirm an April 12th drop.

Man, hard pass from me on these. What's happening to me?

Man, I want those Victory Tours.

they sell out so fast... I want the Jordan 11's, .09% I get them

They were on the Nike+ app on Thursday saying coming soon but then vanished....,

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it had something to do with the hands again. I could be wrong. But I know Augusta national snd the Masters got on Nike a while ago about those prayer hands

I thought they said it’s not for sale but the pros will wear them at The Masters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they said it’s not for sale but the pros will wear them at The Masters

That’s correct now. But they originally were going on sale.

I was hoping to get the Air Max 1G, but looks like now that’s not happening

Sucks they won’t be available, I was hoping to snag a pair.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it had something to do with the hands again. I could be wrong. But I know Augusta national snd the Masters got on Nike a while ago about those prayer hands
I think the prayer hands are right at the edge for ANGC to maybe say knock it off, but this time they specifically said inspired by amen corner which definitely was past that point.

Whichever VP in charge of this release and that copy writer messed up big time.

I’m sorry why is this a problem? AGNC didn’t get a cut of sales?

I’m sorry why is this a problem? AGNC didn’t get a cut of sales?

Because they are very careful with their brand and image and have final say on anything sold even close to their likeness.

Because they are very careful with their brand and image and have final say on anything sold even close to their likeness.

probably told the Catholic Church to knock it off with the prayer hands as well

Nike Masters Themed Shoes - 2019

Nothing seems close to their likeness. A pair of golf gloves? Do they have a the “prayer hands trademarked?
Mentioning the state of Georgia unacceptable too?

Last edited:
Nothing seems close to their likeness. A pair of golf gloves? To they have a the “prayer hands trademarked?

Not specifically.

However they have Amen Corner trademarked I believe and whoever the copywriter was chose to use the words directly inspired by Amen Corner.

Basically if you do something Masters themed you cant specifically use something about ANGC. Most special items use stuff like the first major or the major in Georgia. Basically we all know what they are talking about. ANGC will protect its brand even when it might not seem obvious at all.

Woke up to the devastating email from a former colleague. Looks like I no longer have a pair of AM1's coming with the recent news being true.

Back