@Canadan I actually really like these, but not sure anything will unseat CodeChaos for me right now.

I thought of @JB immediately after seeing these. :ROFLMAO:

They will go well when I visit the Max after school with Zack Morris and AC Slater.

Count me in for the Air Max 270!

I like the top 2. I’m not much for the nurses’s shoes on the bottom.

I'm not sure anyone knows what nurses shoes look like these days.

I really like these, and will try to buy the Zoom Infinity Tours, but I may not keep them.

I’m ******* ecstatic. Those are amazing.

I will take the bottom pair in the top picture.

Why Red? this looks out of place...

1595513347159.png

this would have looked so much better...
1595513374738.png

The Zoom Infinity Tours may have to be mine! These are great!

I am very sad the Tour Premiere's didn't get continued.

Based on their current struggles, I will be surprised how much they continue overall. Mass layoffs yesterday. Golf division getting killed financially.

Based on their current struggles, I will be surprised how much they continue overall. Mass layoffs yesterday. Golf division getting killed financially.
I can imagine. Most of their golf apparel feels terrible and in my opinion doesn't look great either.

This whole attempt to bridge a gap and go a certain way with their product has fallen flat on me, and I used to wear a TON of Nike.

By looking at these shoes I see why.

I can imagine. Most of their golf apparel feels terrible and in my opinion doesn't look great either.

This whole attempt to bridge a gap and go a certain way with their product has fallen flat on me, and I used to wear a TON of Nike.

ap-pga-championship-golf-3-e1558044583523.jpg

they've really had a terrible run. outside of shoes and Baylor licensed apparel, I don't think I own anything nike.

The Shoes look comfortable however the color schemes:

They are great!

Those look good. I like the 270 G’s a lot

Back