Nike or Adidas golf shoes?

I've had three pairs of Nike and loved them all. Never tried Adidas, but do like the look of them. I did buy a pair of Ecco Street and they did not agree with my arches. I may have had better luck with them if I had gotten the next smaller size.

I have had 2 back surgeries and always wore nike. 2 yrs ago I tried the 360 and for me they wear are the best for me and my back.i have another new pair of atv 360 and a pair of crossflex that feel great!now if spring would just hurry up already!!:banghead:

Big fan of both!

Not to be that guy, but both make a great product. Really comes down to what fits the best.

Which one runs wider than the other? I have Nike that are advertised as wide but they could be a little wider for me.

Which one runs wider than the other? I have Nike that are advertised as wide but they could be a little wider for me.

I have wide in both and both feel comfortable

I've always been a Nike guy and still that's pretty much all I wear in shoes but for some reason I've always liked Adidas golf shoes better. They just see to fit me better.

You'd be doing your feet a huge favor in trying the TW13's. most comfortable shoes I've worn.

I have always worn Nike golf shoes and I'm looking to get all THPers opinions on your Adidas or Nike choice and why? I'm looking to possibly wear the Adidas line. Any opinions would be valuable. Or even another brand that I should look at.

I think both companies make great golf shoes, pending you're willing to pay for it. I do feel that adidas designs focus more on the wrap around the middle of the foot making it easy (at least for me) to hit the range or even the course without lacing them up. Very snug fit.

If you want a great discounted option, find a pair of 2012 Nike Lunar Controls. I've never heard someone wear them and not like them.

Like both makers. Have the adidas tour 360 and just got the Nike lunar ascend. The lunar ascend are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, golf shoes that is.

For me it always comes down to comfort, try them on and see what fits best. I do prefer Adidas shoes because I can get them in 12.5's.

Sounds like I should definitely check out the lunars and the power bands. I really like both. Great feedback guys. I love all the different perspectives.

I wanted to switch from my Nike spikes to a spikeless golf shoe. I have flat feet so it's always tough to find a pair of shoes that are comfortable for me. I went to Golfsmith and tried on about 10 pairs of shoes until I found my shoe. I had no idea I'd pick this shoe from the beginning but I went with the Oakley Ripcord shoes. I love them! When it comes down to it, just find something that is comfortable for you!

I was in ATL for work last week and went to the PGA Superstore and tried on the new Lunar Controls and the 360 ATVs; I thought the Nikes were a bit more comfy but both look equally awesome, so you gotta go with your personal preference after trying 'em on. I'm going with the Lunar Controls

Sounds like I should definitely check out the lunars and the power bands. I really like both. Great feedback guys. I love all the different perspectives.

I have both. No matter which one you end up going with, you'll get a great shoe.

I have always worn Nike golf shoes and I'm looking to get all THPers opinions on your Adidas or Nike choice and why? I'm looking to possibly wear the Adidas line. Any opinions would be valuable. Or even another brand that I should look at.

Get yourself some Nike's....both have good offering but I love my Nike TW 13's! the new Lunar control's look nice as well! I had Ecco shoes and they were horrible..I spent like 250 on the ecco Biam Hydromax as so many people raved about them and after a proper fitting for my size as they run in european sizes after 2 holes of play i was bleeding with blisters and couldnt even finish my round! 2 weeks later bought some Nike TW 13's and walked 36 holes and took my shoes off and could not even tell i played golf my feet felt so good! I cannot speak for other ecoo shoes but the Biom Hydromax were horrible and I thought about giving the GTX ones a try at almost 300 a pair but I just do not trust them to work for me!

I have several pairs of Adidas and a few of Nike's. I really like them both, but if I were to pick one, it'd be adidas. I like their $60-100 offerings better and they fit me pretty well. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Adidas all the way. Some old school style and some new school!!! I like the fact that the generally run a little wider than Nike also......Just call me Ole Thunderfoot.

I'm curious as to which models you have tried and experienced this. Both brands in regular width are too tight for me, and even the Adidas Tour360 ATV in wide sizes were too narrow. This I really hated because they are some of the best looking shoes in my opinion.
If there are some Adidas models with a bit wider fit, I'd like to give them a try.

On a side note, I plan to pick up a pair of Puma FAAS Grip shoes this afternoon if they still have the black/orange in stock.

I suffer from plantar fasciitis. I haven't found any shoe that alone will keep me from dang near crying at the end of a round. I always have to buy inserts so I just started wear FJ with inserts because they can be had cheap.

I've tried both brands of shoes but have always come back to Nike. They fit me the best, I really like their styles and are the most comfortable for my feet. I'm always open to any brand of shoe but right now I only have Nike shoes in my closet.

My ATV Tour 360's are the most comfortable shoes I've ever felt. My dad got a pair soon after I did and sold his brand new Nike's that he got. They are phenomenal. Then again, I'm biased towards TM/ Adidas stuff

Nike all the way for me. They just fit me the best and are very comfortable.

Puma! I really wanted a set of Adidas(always been a fan) but could not get comfortable in them. Came down to FJ and Puma for comfort, so of course the Puma's won in the style factor.

Back