Nike or Adidas golf shoes?

Scottro8

Reaction score
Handicap
I have always worn Nike golf shoes and I'm looking to get all THPers opinions on your Adidas or Nike choice and why? I'm looking to possibly wear the Adidas line. Any opinions would be valuable. Or even another brand that I should look at.

I have Nike and Adidas golf shoes and I like the Nikes much better. More cushion, more comfortable and more stability. The Adidas are good and I've had my pair for quite some time, but the Nikes take it a notch higher with the comfort and how lightweight they are.

Nike's for sure, although I love my Adistreets.

I think both make amazing golf shoes. It all comes down to personal preference and style. Go try some pairs on!

I always go for adidas because the really fit my feet.

I have 3 pair of Adidas... Best shoe I have ever worn!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have both and enjoy both.

Between those two. Nike's always fit better. Adidas are hit and miss for me.

17 years of Basketball practices and games have tought me to stick with Nike when it comes to shoes.

Adidas all the way. Some old school style and some new school!!! I like the fact that the generally run a little wider than Nike also......Just call me Ole Thunderfoot.

Both make great shoes and I am also a big fan of the Ecco Biom hybrids. All comes down to your budget and shoe style you are looking for.

I wear Adidas, Ecco, and Nike all on a regular basis and enjoy each of them.

Nike here. Adidas have never fit me right.. Love my lunar controls.

I went from Nike something or other to Adidas tour 360's. The Nike's were comfortable enough, but I just don't like the styling of Nike shoes. I don't think you're gonna be disappointed with either brand though to be honest. It's which ones you like the look of at the end of the day.

Tapped via tapatalk

I like my Adicrosses got a couple pairs of them. Great shoe! Wouldn't mind trying the luners though I love my Nike workout shows.

I like the style of the Adidas shoes more, but the Nike's are way more comfortable for me so that's what I go with.

I have 3 pair of Adidas... Best shoe I have ever worn!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i second that,got three pairs of 360s absolutely love em..

I've got over a half dozen pairs of Adidas and love the fit and durability. My wife mostly wears Nike's on the course and loves the style and comfort. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong as long as they give you a proper fit.

I have and use both.

I've got narrow feet, I got my first paid of Adidas' last spring and love them...they fit wonderfully and are extremely comfortable. I enjoy Nike's too and have worn them as long as I can remember. I think it all comes down to personal preference.

I've always worn Nike shoes, weather it be sneakers or sport shoes. the comfort they provide is second to none & that is the main reason (for me) in shoe choices. not to mention their looks are appealing as well

I have a pair of each. The nikes are leather an the Adidas are mesh. I wear the nikes in the mornings or of I know it's wet. There both very comfy.

I have both. Some models fit better for me than others. It really depends on the person and how each one feels to you.

I tried on both the 360s and the lunar ions and the Nikes are just way more comfortable (my opinion of course)

I wear Adidas simply because they make Samba golf shoes. Now, not much else will do.

Back