Nike pushing for tights on the PGA Tour?

Thank you for the laugh, I almost fell off the chair. It would take a lot of effort to shave my back and the wife would refuse to help, it would be faster to use a weed whacker...

For the life of me I cannot picture my fat, hairy old self with the sports hose on without laughing or getting a little ill in the stomach.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

For the life of me I cannot picture my fat, hairy old self with the sports hose on without laughing or getting a little ill in the stomach.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

They only show your calves. As I said earlier for me it took a few minutes to get comfortable wearing them at the course.

I will take that blame with pride. So so comfortable it's going to be perfect in September.

Ill help make your tights on the course army. As the weather cools off here in a month or so I will be rocking them again and plan to pick up some cool designs in a couple weeks. Going with some superheroes and star wars themes

Now the second difficult question, do you have to use panty liners to keep from getting swamp A$$ or is this a commando kind of affair with the Hose?

I need this information if I am going to take the style leap and get youthful.

Now the second difficult question, do you have to use panty liners to keep from getting swamp A$$ or is this a commando kind of affair with the Hose?

Gotta go commando anything more would be uncivilized. No you won't get swamp ass.

Its commando buddy. The "hose" are performance fabric just like the compression shorts you see basketball or soccer players wear.

unshaven my support to go with the youthful look...your knees might actually enjoy the benefits if compression tights both during and post round.

I am already styling with the Brett Favre "Copper" knee sleeve, not really sure if it helps at all but I feel better having it on for moral support at least.

It is a pretty common fashion statement for guys my age......I would have to go to the full body Hose to gain any advantage since pretty much everything hurts and that is a lot of acreage to have to shave or wax or whatever.

Its commando buddy. The "hose" are performance fabric just like the compression shorts you see basketball or soccer players wear.

unshaven my support to go with the youthful look...your knees might actually enjoy the benefits if compression tights both during and post round.

I am already styling with the Brett Favre "Copper" knee sleeve, not really sure if it helps at all but I feel better having it on for moral support at least.

It is a pretty common fashion statement for guys my age......I would have to go to the full body Hose to gain any advantage since pretty much everything hurts and that is a lot of acreage to have to shave or wax or whatever.

I prefer the Nike pro or pro combat to the under armour stuff. No need to shave.

FYI Nike has their golf specific cold weather "tights" on sale for $35 on their website, grabbed a pair to wear under thinner pants during the cold days.

It still amazes me that pros can't wear shorts in this day and age.

If knickers and argyle socks are okay then tights and shorts should be a no brainer.

Back