Nike React Infinity Pro Golf Shoe

I’ve got a couple of rounds in mine (white/blue color way) and really like the shoes. The comfort is good, the stability is there and the traction really good.

For the money, it’s a really good shoe.

I scooped up a pair of these a couple of weeks ago. Was honestly hoping the top was flyknit like it appears the tour version will be however they are not. I guess I should’ve read the description better.

I wore them out of the box and walked 18. I was honestly expecting to want to change shoes at the turn but was pleasantly surprised to find that I was experiencing far less discomfort than I do with my footjoy pro sl’s.

Certainly built more like a running shoe with a stiff sole. Seems to have a significant amount of padding in the heel area versus any adidas or footjoy shoe I’ve worn. I am curious as to how hot they will be in the summer months as there’s nothing worse to me than feeling like my feet are in an oven.

Overall happy so far with them
Did you buy your normal size in these or did you get bigger? I wear a 10.5 in regular and golf shoes from Nike but have heard these are a little small.

I’ve got a couple of rounds in mine (white/blue color way) and really like the shoes. The comfort is good, the stability is there and the traction really good.

For the money, it’s a really good shoe.
How is the sizing?

How is the sizing?

I normally wear a 13 and wear a 13 in these. The standard width is much the same as the PUMA Ignite pwradapts or FJs I’ve had most recently.

Back