Nike shoe releases?

gmiller598

Par 3 Net Zero
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SO I've never been a "shoe *****" who has to have all the latest and rarest shoes but I was really interested in getting the tie dye shows from Nike for the PGA. I went on Nike's site and see they released them and of course the ones I wanted are already gone in my size. Do they ever actually announce when they put shoes on sale? I never saw an announced on sale time and I am a member of the Nike site.

It seems all their recent releases have sold out super quick. I'm a member too and the the only ones I remember getting a release date for were the Air Zoom Infinity Tours when they released in May. Those were all sold out in most sizes in about two hours. The most recent NRG releases, I never saw any announcement for and they seemed to sell out even quicker. But I think it was circulating that these tie dye ones were releasing today because of the PGA Championship this week.

It seems all their recent releases have sold out super quick. I'm a member too and the the only ones I remember getting a release date for were the Air Zoom Infinity Tours when they released in May. Those were all sold out in most sizes in about two hours. The most recent NRG releases, I never saw any announcement for and they seemed to sell out even quicker. But I think it was circulating that these tie dye ones were releasing today because of the PGA Championship this week.

Only their limited releases are selling out.
Their standard lines are literally stuck on shelves and Im hearing they will be skipping a release cycle to clear inventory.
Obviously the latest Nike news has been rough to say the least with mass layoffs, reshuffling and losing money.

Their standard lines are literally stuck on shelves and Im hearing they will be skipping a release cycle to clear inventory.
Obviously the latest Nike news has been rough to say the least with mass layoffs, reshuffling and losing money.
I should have specified limited releases since that's what I was thinking in my head :) I was thinking both of these NRG releases these past two weeks and the original release of the Air Zoom Infinity Tours. Don't know if those were limited but they flew off the website and are still pretty limited depending on the color way you are looking for.

Reactions: JB

And the reports by the Washington Post that says that Nike purchases from a factory that relies on forced labor from Uyghurs.
They won't get another dollar from me. JMHO

And the reports by the Washington Post that says that Nike purchases from a factory that relies on forced labor from Uyghurs.
They won't get another dollar from me. JMHO

Love them or hate them, Nike has made it clear they do not shy away from political discussion and/or controversial decisions.

I know that golf, by and large has been a tough nut to crack as of late based on some of that.

I should have specified limited releases since that's what I was thinking in my head :) I was thinking both of these NRG releases these past two weeks and the original release of the Air Zoom Infinity Tours. Don't know if those were limited but they flew off the website and are still pretty limited depending on the color way you are looking for.
They were member access and went fast. What size do you need ?

Yeah I luckily was able to log in and snag a pair of the original color way (the Brooks one) before those sold out when they first released. But was unaware of last weeks NRG ones. Not that I need another pair of shoes for $180. So if you have a way to get them, I'm not sure I want to know :LOL:
1596471227180.png

Yeah I luckily was able to log in and snag a pair of the original color way (the Brooks one) before those sold out when they first released. But was unaware of last weeks NRG ones. Not that I need another pair of shoes for $180. So if you have a way to get them, I'm not sure I want to know :LOL:
View attachment 8956086
What size? Let me ask around. I got the 270 nrg in 11 and 10.5 to see what fit and will either return or move if someone needs them

I wear a 12 and those seem to be the first sizes gone. I could have snagged the NRG in my size but I want sure I liked them. The Victory is still left. I was most interested in the Roshe and the Brooks Korpisalo shoe and they were the first 2 to disappear

I wear a 12 and those seem to be the first sizes gone. I could have snagged the NRG in my size but I want sure I liked them. The Victory is still left. I was most interested in the Roshe and the Brooks Korpisalo shoe and they were the first 2 to disappear
12 seems to be the flipper size of choice right now, unfortunately. I heard the premium isn’t bad on StockX at the moment...

What size? Let me ask around. I got the 270 nrg in 11 and 10.5 to see what fit and will either return or move if someone needs them
Ha I'm a 10.5 in the Zoom Infinity Tours. Here's hoping you don't find any so my wallet stays happy :LOL:

Back