tlowery88

Reaction score
Handicap
I got my new slingshots today buy they all have a made in China sticker on the shaft, is this normal ?

tapped from my incredible 2

Afraid so. Pretty much all mass prodiced golf equip is made in China. Think some Nike's are assembled in the US but thats it.

PING do most all of it in the US i think. At least for the top of the range stuff.

Ok thanks

tapped from my incredible 2

just wanted to give a little insight on how i like these clubs, so far they are great, good ball flight and nice and straight even on mishits, i would reccommend them to all mid-high handicappers. only thing i can tell i dont like already is the grips, one large bucket on the range and i have like 4 blisters so they are definitely going away.

just wanted to give a little insight on how i like these clubs, so far they are great, good ball flight and nice and straight even on mishits, i would reccommend them to all mid-high handicappers. only thing i can tell i dont like already is the grips, one large bucket on the range and i have like 4 blisters so they are definitely going away.

Glad you are liking them so far. I agree, I have never cared for Nike grips and all of mine have been changed

Which Slingshots do you have? I have had mine for a few years, and love them. Makes it difficult to change to a newer set when what you have is working.

Back