Nike VR Pro Hybrid vs. Titleist 910H?

tmtitleist411

#covertpondering
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.9
Been meaning to get over to the range for an hour or two just to hit demo hybrids, but haven't gotten the chance. Will go on Sunday and try these two out. How do the stock shafts compare (PX 5.5 & Kai'li) and do they play any softer or stiffer than the assigned flex? Thanks for the help as I continue the hunt for the perfect hybrid!

I don't have the VR Pro but I do have the VRS. If I had to choose between the models you picked, I would pick the 910h. The shaft in that suited me better and its head doesn't go left on me. The PX doesn't seem to suit my swing. Just felt "weird" to me. I believe they are both "made for" shafts so will play a little softer so be sure to try both R and S flex.

What made me pick the VRS from the two you mentioned
1) it plays 1degree open which works for me better because most hybrids go left for me.
2) it looked more like a 5/7 wood to me so it fit my eye more
3) the stock Fubuki shaft just works for me. I'm able to control/work easier. Not sure if it has to do with open face or both.

I never thought I would by Nike woods until this new VRS line. I ended up getting the driver, 3W, and 4h.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

I don't have the VR Pro but I do have the VRS. If I had to choose between the models you picked, I would pick the 910h. The shaft in that suited me better and its head doesn't go left on me. The PX doesn't seem to suit my swing. Just felt "weird" to me. I believe they are both "made for" shafts so will play a little softer so be sure to try both R and S flex.

What made me pick the VRS from the two you mentioned
1) it plays 1degree open which works for me better because most hybrids go left for me.
2) it looked more like a 5/7 wood to me so it fit my eye more
3) the stock Fubuki shaft just works for me. I'm able to control/work easier. Not sure if it has to do with open face or both.

I never thought I would by Nike woods until this new VRS line. I ended up getting the driver, 3W, and 4h.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

i also bought new hybrids today, i got the 21° and 24° titleist 910h with the 80g kai'li in stiff.. loved em on the range, gonna love em even more on the course i'm sure..

Back