Nike vs Adidas sizing help please.

Danilo

Master Blaster!!
Reaction score
Handicap
17.xx
I wear nike street shoes, and Nike golf shoes and they both are size 12... Been looking at Adidas lately for some shoes (not the 360 ATV yet) and just wonder from anyone that has owned both Nike/Adidas, how does the Adidas sizing run compared to Nike?
Thanks
Danilo

I am a 10.5 in Nike and a friend gave me a pair of Adidas that were 11 and they fit comfortably like my Nike's would. So, based off my experience, Adidas are a half size bigger for me. Footjoys are a half size smaller for me.

Depending on the style, I wear the same size in both.

My experience has been that Adidas runs a half size on the small side, similar to what JeffReedMo said. But, I wouldn't buy without trying them on.

There is a radio show on the home page with adidas Golf in which Masun discusses adidas sizing in general. He said if you go to a store and measure yourself on those old metal things in shoe stores, that is the sizing they use.

I hope I can find the Tech Response 3.0 locally to try on. I see that they are going cheap online, and I like that sneaker style shoe. It looks like it's lightweight, and should be comfortable, they look like the style of shoes I wear daily.
Thanks for the help guys.

There is a radio show on the home page with adidas Golf in which Masun discusses adidas sizing in general. He said if you go to a store and measure yourself on those old metal things in shoe stores, that is the sizing they use.

Thanks. I will look for the radio show and listen to it when I get a chance.

11 in both for me, but hte Adidas seem to be just a smidge bigger. I probably could go wtih a 10.5 in the Adidas, while the Nike is about as small as I want to go in an 11.

I've found both run a little narrow for my foot. I'm usually a 11.5 med in most brands but Nike and Adidas are tight for me.

i'm really glad I asked before pulling the trigger. I hate shoes that don't fit right. Gonna have to get my foot measured and look into trying on various pairs of Adidas before ordering.

I hope I can find the Tech Response 3.0 locally to try on. I see that they are going cheap online, and I like that sneaker style shoe. It looks like it's lightweight, and should be comfortable, they look like the style of shoes I wear daily.
Thanks for the help guys.

I have a pair of the tech response 3.0's and I had to buy them 1/2 size larger than the FootJoy's I normally wear. I love the sneaker style and they are super lightweight.

These are the one's I got and I paid $59.99 in back in the summer. I chose these because I either wear Khaki or black shorts when playing, I thought they went well with either.

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/adidas-tech-response-3-golf-shoes.html

I have a pair of the tech response 3.0's and I had to buy them 1/2 size larger than the FootJoy's I normally wear. I love the sneaker style and they are super lightweight.

These are the one's I got and I paid $59.99 in back in the summer. I chose these because I either wear Khaki or black shorts when playing, I thought they went well with either.

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/adidas-tech-response-3-golf-shoes.html

A tip for keeping them looking good is to use this on them, I do my shoes and all of my caps (for sweat stains)

http://www.scotchgard.com/wps/porta...0000_nid=L2548MQXQZgsHX2PD9GPNTgl84J0BP7C8Rbl

Couldn't tell you. Haven't bought anything-Nike in years. But from what I remember they invented the half-size too small idea to save on materials.

Back