Review Nippon MODUS3 Hybrid Shaft - G.O.S.T - THP Review

And now I have the Utility thought in my head. So, I ask you THP. What is more useful for a review you will (hopefully) take the time to read? Two different hybrid models, or a hybrid and a utility?

My vote is for hybrid & utility instead of 2 hybrids.

one of each. including how this shaft compares to the Alta on your G410.

I think you should go with a hybrid and utility. Many users for each would be interested in hearing your thoughts about this Shaft.
Personally curious about how this works with the hybrid.

G410 vote here! : )

Definitely intrigued by this concept and will be following along. My vote is the 2 hybrids.

Hybrid and utility would be my vote.

My vote is for a hybrid and utility.

Interested in hearing your thoughts.

Alright utility voting crew.

I’m a mortal, not like you animals playing an 18 degree utility or some craziness. So your choices are both in the 23 or 22.5 degree range. ZU85, Mizzy 4 HMB or Cobra F9 Speedback.

Building today, so what is it ya filthy animals?;)

I’m a mortal, not like you animals playing an 18 degree utility or some craziness. So your choices are both in the 23 or 22.5 degree range. ZU85, Mizzy 4 HMB or Cobra F9 Speedback.

I put the F9 back in the bag yesterday and forgot how great it sounds and performs. So that’s my vote

Afternoon crowd bump.

Also curious still what everyone would rather see as far as club types these are reviewed in.

Ummm....maybe in my Rocketbalz, 18 deg would be nice

Missed the posts while i was reading...i would have to say the 22.5 ZU85

Ummm....maybe in my Rocketbalz, 18 deg would be nice
Hard for me to write a review when it’s in your club Donny!;)

One will be going in a closely lofted to that hybrid, but with modern tech.:devilish:

1 for ZU85 and 1 for F9.

Coin flip it is then! ;)

Might be too late but I vote U85

My vote is for the f9. Be like rickie!

2-2 as it stands!

Anyone want to break the tie? If not I’m leaning U85!

Nevermind.

I know something way more....Epic....than either of those.

They’ve been installed and are curing.

Tour S in the 3H G410 set to 18, and the X in the Callaway Epic Forged 5i as a utility which is 21 degrees.

Should get them gripped in the morning and some initial swings tomorrow I hope.

@Jman personally i prefer to read about these in a hybrid, but i guess hearing about both would be interesting. maybe s in the hybrid, x in a utility?

that is one of the meanest designs i've ever seen on a shaft. holy hell i want one just because they look so damn cool!!!

They’ve been installed and are curing.

Tour S in the 3H G410 set to 18, and the X in the Callaway Epic Forged 5i as a utility which is 21 degrees.

Should get them gripped in the morning and some initial swings tomorrow I hope.

epic forged 5 iron, huh?

Afternoon crowd bump.

Also curious still what everyone would rather see as far as club types these are reviewed in.
Hybrid and utility for sure.

@Jman personally i prefer to read about these in a hybrid, but i guess hearing about both would be interesting. maybe s in the hybrid, x in a utility?

that is one of the meanest designs i've ever seen on a shaft. holy hell i want one just because they look so damn cool!!!
I was in this camp initially, but reality is with it being a Garphite on Steel design, I fully expect it to get a LOT of looks from the utility/GI long iron players in that spot because potentially it just makes a ton of sense.

Mentioned it in the post above yours but yeah, X in the utility as it’s the heavier weight (102.5) and the Tour S in the hybrid as it’s lighter (92.5).

Something else I haven’t mentioned yet, or at least drawn attention to, flex options.

Right now in these it’s just S, Tour S, X, and Tour X. Stout to stouter. Haha

Back