Nippon N.S. PRO MODUS3 Tour 115

Anyone else intrigued by this release? Definitely makes the MODUS3 line more robust for fitting.

well, i already have a black set in stiff flex headed my way. so yeah, i’m intrigued :LOL:

Oh these look nice!

Having played the 105's at one point, I bet these will feel great.
They’re an interesting blend, I definitely don’t feel like I have to really WORK to get them to work, if that makes sense.

They’re an interesting blend, I definitely don’t feel like I have to really WORK to get them to work, if that makes sense.

would you say you feel like you need to work to get the 125 to work? i did, although i still enjoyed it a good bit. it was just a little too much for my speed and load. 120 and 105 have been my favorites. i never enjoyed the 130.

I've had a vision of the black ones on the new P7MC's arriving here soon, thanks to this thread, and cannot unsee it now. G** D*****!

My wife is going to be so excited.

After I deal with her excitemenbt, I'm going to be actually excited. I've been digging the 115g range lately.

These should work well in your new cobra’s

These will sell very well for Nippon. Having played 2 sets of irons with 105s I had always wished they were a bit heavier.

Those black shafts are downright s**y! Little too much weight for my aging bod but still envious. My last set of steel shafts were the 105’s which I fell in love with but unfortunately my rotator cuff didn’t.....it was time to go back to the graphite. Will follow along....have fun gents!

I've had a vision of the black ones on the new P7MC's arriving here soon, thanks to this thread, and cannot unsee it now. G** D*****!

My wife is going to be so excited.

After I deal with her excitemenbt, I'm going to be actually excited. I've been digging the 115g range lately.

i know a guy who can place the order :cool:

would you say you feel like you need to work to get the 125 to work? i did, although i still enjoyed it a good bit. it was just a little too much for my speed and load. 120 and 105 have been my favorites. i never enjoyed the 130.
Yeah, the 125’s are ones I had to work more to really get them to play to fill benefit in the past. Interestingly Nippon calls the 125 a “manual” shaft and the 105 an “automatic” shaft so it makes a bit more sense.

I adore the high launch of the 130, But it’s just too heavy present day.

Yeah, the 125’s are ones I had to work more to really get them to play to fill benefit in the past. Interestingly Nippon calls the 125 a “manual” shaft and the 105 an “automatic” shaft so it makes a bit more sense.

I adore the high launch of the 130, But it’s just too heavy present day.
I played the 130 for a few years in my previous irons, but my swing at that time was not ideal, so the extra weight in those helped me control the club a bit better than lighter shafts did

I played the 130 for a few years in my previous irons, but my swing at that time was not ideal, so the extra weight in those helped me control the club a bit better than lighter shafts did
I do that with swing weight instead of total weight. (y)

I do that with swing weight instead of total weight. (y)
Where I was fitted didn't have that kind of ability to alter swing weights easily, hence why I ended up with those shafts in the clubs
They did the job at the time, got me playing better whilst I improved my swing

And to be honest, I have no idea what swing weight my current clubs are, but as long as they work, I don't really think about it

Where were able to get a set?

my club guy here in orlando. jessy james golf. mike kim is the owner.

Reactions: MH
Post for sub. I love the 120s in my last two sets of irons. Can't wait to hear more about these.

Is this the same as the modus 115 wedge shaft ??

Is this the same as the modus 115 wedge shaft ??
No, this is an iron shaft that comes 41”-37” lengths. The 115 Wedge is a wedge specific shaft that only come in 37” length.

How do these compare to the 1150GH Tour?

sounds like my guy doesn’t have access to anymore shafts
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing them installed. What heads r u putting them in?

How do these compare to the 1150GH Tour?
Sadly I can’t help there, last time I hit the 1150’s was years back and only a few swipes.

Back