NJ Golf courses are opening!!

That is truly tragic. The storms that rolled through here yesterday were no joke.

Tried another one outside NJ again but still within a reasonable drive. In case anyone interested. Broad Run Golfer’s Club. Everything pretty much back to normal there which was greet to see as well.

Course kind of reminds me of Mansion on the Ridge in NY with a bit of Ballyowen in NJ mixed in.

Anyone in southern ocean want to get to ocean acres for 828??? Started a fb group for golfers in my county, talk with some dude and we can book that time, so for simplicity o book 2. Of course this mornin he has to bail

Anyone in southern ocean want to get to ocean acres for 828??? Started a fb group for golfers in my county, talk with some dude and we can book that time, so for simplicity o book 2. Of course this mornin he has to bail

Bring 3 gallons of bug spray. And torches if possible.

Bring 3 gallons of bug spray. And torches if possible.
Shiiiit of course I forgot my spray, had it out last night for firepit time :mad: Going to be a great fukin day

Super excited! Got an invite to play Riverton CC on Sunday.
did some research on the course and it looks awesome

Super excited! Got an invite to play Riverton CC on Sunday.
did some research on the course and it looks awesome

Congrats! Looks like a great design. Hope it’s in good shape and you have great weather! Post some pics :)

A black bear was sighted today at Scotland Run Golf course in Williamstown NJ today.
what would you do if you saw one in the course?

A black bear was sighted today at Scotland Run Golf course in Williamstown NJ today.
what would you do if you saw one in the course?
Hit a stinger at it...

Wife's going to beach tomorrow, gotta scramble looking for a tee time

Farmstead. Still 1 to cart. Going back to regular next Monday.

Looks like a great course, never have played there. Played Bunker Hill today, greens extremely slow, tee boxes hard as a rock and not level on more that half of them. But was otherwise in great shape. Greens were great except for the speed.

Eagle Ridge. Back to normal. 2 to a cart. Monday’s chef is off though so no restaurant onsite. Plenty of local places though doing outside eating/bars.

Man I gotta find a tee time for Saturday, procrastinating each of these last few weeks

Playing Deerwood CC tomorrow in Mt Holly

anyone from Southern NJ want to get out tomorrow or Thursday? I'm taking a few days off of work, thinking maybe blue heron. I haven't played many courses down there

Just played a few courses in NJ....Here's my take on them
Woodcrest-Have played in past. Currently in phenomenal shape. Love the back 9. 18 one of best finishers.
ACCC-Just a great track. Best public in AC area. Great hole after great hole. The holes on bay overlooking AC fantastic.
Shore Gate...….In rough shape. Great layout. most challenging in area. But in need of maintenance everywhere...
Twisted Dune-Unique. Reminiscent of being in Ireland. Good shape.
Ballamor-Great shape. Great course. Joy to play.

Just played a few courses in NJ....Here's my take on them
Woodcrest-Have played in past. Currently in phenomenal shape. Love the back 9. 18 one of best finishers.
ACCC-Just a great track. Best public in AC area. Great hole after great hole. The holes on bay overlooking AC fantastic.
Shore Gate...….In rough shape. Great layout. most challenging in area. But in need of maintenance everywhere...
Twisted Dune-Unique. Reminiscent of being in Ireland. Good shape.
Ballamor-Great shape. Great course. Joy to play.

Prefer Ballamor over ACC myself. Btw ACC last 4 or 5 holes are not part of original course and were added more recently.

For those that look to play some of the best places...Ronald McDonald having an auction right now with a few great plays in the NJ/NY area....

4some for Hollywood.....fabulous course....If anyone buys it...let me know I'll jump in. Just played here in August. Well worth what it will sell for...

Back