NJ Golf courses are opening!!

Brucem609

Rum Afficianado
Reaction score
Handicap
Sounds like the golf courses are opening this Saturday!
When will you play your first POST COVID round? Will you go out in Saturday?

That's awesome man! I'm hoping for a good round for you!

Whoa, wasn’t expecting that so soon. And I’ll be down the shore this weekend. Score!

Congrats, neighbor! My March Madness Jersey golf trip got cancelled, but I’m sure I’ll be out there in the next couple months when things open up a bit more.

That's awesome. Saw it on social media. Still waiting for the word in south GA...

Looks like most of the states are realizing golf can be played at a social distance. Great to hear. I am heading out on Monday weather permitting.

@HipCheck should be happy. I believe he is in NJ.. that’s exciting. I am jealous.

Thanks for the heads up! I cant wait to get out there.

Saturday is supposed to have moderate chance of rain still... but sunday, 72 and sunny, hell yeah I'm getting out!

Saturday is supposed to have moderate chance of rain still... but sunday, 72 and sunny, hell yeah I'm getting out!

You and everyone else that's been waiting to play haha. I wonder what kind of measures will be in place (walking only, twosomes only, stretched out tee sheets, etc.)

Thank God!!! All you Jerzy folks are packing my home track in NY. Get out! Lol

I am happy for all of my NJ brothers and my brother in law. Get out there and social distance your ass all over the course!

You and everyone else that's been waiting to play haha. I wonder what kind of measures will be in place (walking only, twosomes only, stretched out tee sheets, etc.)

I already left a message at local course to get a 10am time. I'm 100% fine with walking as a 2some.. It should also make it a shorter round!

Thank God!!! All you Jerzy folks are packing my home track in NY. Get out! Lol

We'll remember that when summer officially comes around and you BENNYS are crowding our beaches

Good luck to the Garden State Hackers. Hope you enjoy your time on the course.

My first post COVID-19 round probably won't be until next year. I've been playing all throughout and I'll be playing Friday and maybe Saturday after a lesson, but those are during COVID-19.

Can't wait until a vaccine is developed.

Limiting to twosomes at a private clubs every 16 minutes is RIDICULOUS.

Years ago when golf rounds were down, Morris County Country Club down the road from me started offering twosomes only for the first hour. People were done in under 3 hours. They wound up expanding it.

Twosomes go real quick. This state, man.

Back