NJ Golf courses are opening!!

"Limit tee times to two players, except for immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners."

Has anyone been able to book a Sat/Sun round yet? Man, these tee sheets filled up fast. Definitely a result of the 2 player rule, looks like I'll be taking a couple of extended lunch breaks during the week!

Very happy for you guys!

Did I hear it right that it's twosomes every 16 minutes? That's... aggressive.
Still 6 hour rounds! :ROFLMAO: One small step at a time! Happy they have an opportunity to play!

These are the restrictions based on the Governors Executive Order...

Capture.JPG

Very happy for you guys!

Did I hear it right that it's twosomes every 16 minutes? That's... aggressive.

At my course it's only 9 hole play as well. Awful.

Limiting to twosomes at a private clubs every 16 minutes is RIDICULOUS.

Years ago when golf rounds were down, Morris County Country Club down the road from me started offering twosomes only for the first hour. People were done in under 3 hours. They wound up expanding it.

Twosomes go real quick. This state, man.
Yikes. One - that’s ridiculous. Two - that sounds like an easy tangent to get off course from preplanned talking points.

Nothing like a good hex amongst friends.
That's how you know who really cares about you. "Don't you wish that evil on me Ricky Bobbie"

Well, having trouble even getting a tee time kind of sucks. Left 2 messages at my local course, tried to book through golfnow and I'm getting an error. Hoping tomorrow morning I can get in touch with them

Booking a tee time for the first week is going to be brutal.
most of these guys will be the ones that haven’t hit a ball since September.
I am waiting for a week

Y'all get out there and hit them straight!

Well it was a bit of a scramble but my local course (cedar creek) got their website fixed and tee times on golf now, so tomorrow at 930 I'll be out there 😁 going to be painful, time to break out the cheap balls cuz I know I'll be losing a lot

Well it was a bit of a scramble but my local course (cedar creek) got their website fixed and tee times on golf now, so tomorrow at 930 I'll be out there 😁 going to be painful, time to break out the cheap balls cuz I know I'll be losing a lot

I've played Cedar Creek many times before. When my in-laws lived down there, it was our alternative to Bey Lea. Congrats on the time!

Good luck!

Waiting to play possibly on Monday, but we can't call for tee times until Sunday.
16 minute intervals on the first tee.
No putting green, or practice facilities, and of course
$5 surcharge for riding single in a cart! Gotta love NJ!

Finished in 4 hours today despite the course having 3 and 4 some, and 9 min tee intervals.. I dunno if their system just didnt have the changes but it was packed, but they managed it ok. Going to be sore as hell tomorrow.. course was scenic though

20200502_110105.jpg

Waiting to play possibly on Monday, but we can't call for tee times until Sunday.
16 minute intervals on the first tee.
No putting green, or practice facilities, and of course
$5 surcharge for riding single in a cart! Gotta love NJ!
Even the golf courses are corrupt! Someone is lining their pockets

Oh man! At least you got to play right?

@HipCheck I'm sure you've heard the good news that Maryland is open for golf with no insane restrictions. Practice and 18 hole rounds are good to go and somewhat normal tee times. Hugs ;)

@HipCheck I'm sure you've heard the good news that Maryland is open for golf with no insane restrictions. Practice and 18 hole rounds are good to go and somewhat normal tee times. Hugs ;)

Why yes, I have heard that golfers in other states are treated like adults unlike here in New Jersey.

Why yes, I have heard that golfers in other states are treated like adults unlike here in New Jersey.

I would like to formally invite you down for a practice sesh and 36 holes:ROFLMAO:

Time to move out west..

Back