NLU - Caledonia/True Blue Edition

mikeg_74

2015 Grandaddy | 2019 Grandaddy AssCap
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
11ish
I've been following/listening to the NLU crew for a while now. Their podcasts are a must listen for me and their YouTube channel has some great videos from courses they've played.

The latest edition of Tourist Sauce has the guys playing two of my favorite courses in the country, Caledonia and True Blue on Pawley's Island, SC. The place is just magical and was the backdrop for a few of the Morgan Cup Experiences THP has created. @JB knew what he was doing when he picked these two courses.

Here is the latest video that helps provide a great visual of what these two courses bring to the table

Love the Tourist Sauce series that they do. Definitely one of the must listen to golf podcasts as well.

Thought this was super cool. Though I haven't been, having followed along the THP events that have happened there, I felt like I knew a lot about the courses and lay outs.

Love the Tourist Sauce series that they do. Definitely one of the must listen to golf podcasts as well.

Thought this was super cool. Though I haven't been, having followed along the THP events that have happened there, I felt like I knew a lot about the courses and lay outs.

The images brought back a lot of great memories from those two courses. I need to go back.

I really enjoyed that episode and it got me really pumped up to play those courses in a couple of weeks again. Those are easily two of my favorite courses I've ever played and have some awesome memories of them thanks to THP.

Two of my favorites in the MB area. Will have to start listening to their podcasts.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Two of my favorites in the MB area. Will have to start listening to their podcasts.

Thanks for sharing!!!
Go listen to the most recent one with Kostis. It's a good one.
Other Media are pulling from it to right articles on what Kostis had to say.

Watched it last night, loved seeing both those courses again in prime shape :love:

I watch/listen to all of their stuff and enjoy it thoroughly! Icarito can be a lot sometimes but still worth a listen as he isn't on a whole lot!

Those courses looked tough!

This was a fun one to watch, having been on both of those courses and knowing their history with THP, it was great to see stuff that looked so familiar!

NLU guys are awesome. Good way to kill some time at work when not killing time on THP haha.

Back