dang, one pair for $12?! :beat-up: hmmmm, i'll keep these in mind for the time being... :thinking:

Next time you're up in Austin, swing by REI and pick up a pair.

It is a high price to pay, but Smartwool socks are the only ones I've found that I don't mind paying for. (my cheapness is well documented here, if that adds any merit)

Next time you're up in Austin, swing by REI and pick up a pair.

It is a high price to pay, but Smartwool socks are the only ones I've found that I don't mind paying for. (my cheapness is well documented here, if that adds any merit)

Hmmm, maybe I will pick up a pair...

I lost my pair last summer and they are not really no shows, but X Bioninc makes hands down the best summer golf sock. You just have to pay for them.
show_image_in_imgtag.php

https://www.shopx-bionic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=72&category_id=29&redirected=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

Wow,$31 for one pair of socks.

Wow,$31 for one pair of socks.

Ya its ridiculous. I use their undershirts for hockey too and they are pretty awesome. I couldnt justify buying another pair of their golf socks though, the Under Armour ones work fine for me.

Has anyone yet found a real No-Show sock? None of the ones in this thread seem to be true no-shows. I have a pair of New Balance that don't actually peek out of the tops of my shoes, but that's it. Every other pair I have has 1/4 to 1/2 inch of sock showing. I don't want that!

I like wearing the socks with the colored pom poms - I like the nostalgia of them.

They are cute, Diane, I must agree :)

I like wearing the socks with the colored pom poms - I like the nostalgia of them.

They look funny on me unless I am wearing a skort. :D

Nah, please don't resist. This should be good...

I lob it over the net and you won't even fire it down the line?

To do it justice, I'd need to see you in the skort.

:popcorn:

Why not just buy knee socks?

I wish I had pictures, but Liz and I still laugh about a guy in Wichita who played pool in a place we went a few times. He always wore the thick knee high socks with shorts. Everyone laughed and some told him, but he kept wearing them, lmao.

I went to Catholic school so I'm rather fond of knee socks. I'd love to wear them for golf. I've got the legs, but don't have the game to pull the look off. Perhaps by Fall - I can manage it.

I went to Catholic school so I'm rather fond of knee socks. I'd love to wear them for golf. I've got the legs, but don't have the game to pull the look off. Perhaps by Fall - I can manage it.

No doubt you will. A guy just can't get away with that look. The other is tall black socks with shorts, ughhh!

Question, what socks if any, do you wear with those 'golf-loafer' style shoes...still not sure I would wear them (I think I would swing right out of them), but if so...what sock?

Question, what socks if any, do you wear with those 'golf-loafer' style shoes...still not sure I would wear them (I think I would swing right out of them), but if so...what sock?

I have a pair of black patent leather loafers. Under pants - I wear black socks - no one can see anyway. With shorts - I wear white ankle socks that I fold down - gives it a retro look.

I like to wear loafer socks for the truly "no show" look. Ones that prevent falling are Zenvisibles from Foot Zen. They have rubber stickies on the inside heel to hold in place.

Count me in for Puma Golf for lo-cut socks. Really comfortable. Plus, at a $ a pair, they can't be beat. I wear them any time I'm not in uniform. http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/puma-mens-single-runner-socks.html

Can also say if you wear a very low profile shoe and want a truly no-show sock, then Under Armour makes the best I've used. They stay very snug to the feet so they won't slip off your heel while also being very low profile. A bit pricier, though.

Back