Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Although fall is coming and this isn't as important, I am still looking for the perfect "no show" socks for golf.

I've been using the Nike Dri-FIT Full Cushion Tab socks, which I like because the tab keeps the socks from slipping down my heel and the tab is hardly noticeable.

mens_nike_dri_fit_full_cushion_tab_men_reviews_156796_raw.jpg

But they still show a little too much with my golf shoes.

Any suggestions for a good quality, wicking, no-show sock?

Harry,
I know what you mean. I went through this last year and think I finally figured it out. I tried, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Under Armour, Puma, etc....
The winner was Puma hands down. The others seem to either be too thick, too thin or fell back into my shoe. The Pumas just fit me perfectly.

I suppose women's nylon footies aren't an option?

p132862.jpg

I'll have to give the Puma's a try, the Adidas aren't working for me.

Harry why don't you try the nylon's and write a review, for the good of the forum. lol

Try a bike shop (nope, not kidding)

Cycling has brought about a lot of high performance fabrics, socks included. You may find some you like. I have some Pearl Izumi's that I love.

If it was 1890, that photo would've been considered a centerfold. :drool:

There are parts of the world where it still would be.

Once again, no comment here. :shock: :laugh::foot-in-mouth::rotfl::sinister:

Are you suggesting that there ARE applications for which Harry would find those appropriate? :banana:

Yeah, let's go with that! LMAO :banana::turtle::peace::glasses-cool:

These are the best smilies.

I have some Izod Tab socks that I like to wear golfing...

Just the right thickness for me...

I like wearing the socks with the colored pom poms - I like the nostalgia of them.

Harry,
I know what you mean. I went through this last year and think I finally figured it out. I tried, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Under Armour, Puma, etc....
The winner was Puma hands down. The others seem to either be too thick, too thin or fell back into my shoe. The Pumas just fit me perfectly.

I'll have to give the Puma's a try, the Adidas aren't working for me.

Harry why don't you try the nylon's and write a review, for the good of the forum. lol

Where can you buy these mysterious perfect Pumas...?

Where can you buy these mysterious perfect Pumas...?

I haven't looked for them, I did find some Nike's that are almost no-show, they ride at the middle of the ankle on me. They are good enough for the company I keep.:D

Spoiler
No offense intended to Smalls or Jeff

Although fall is coming and this isn't as important, I am still looking for the perfect "no show" socks for golf.

I've been using the Nike Dri-FIT Full Cushion Tab socks, which I like because the tab keeps the socks from slipping down my heel and the tab is hardly noticeable.

mens_nike_dri_fit_full_cushion_tab_men_reviews_156796_raw.jpg

But they still show a little too much with my golf shoes.

Any suggestions for a good quality, wicking, no-show sock?

img_whatsinyour.png

Duey - You always make me laugh especially when you don't mean to.

o0o0o. I think I'll order a pack. The description says for golf so they must be decent!

(how many pairs per pack?)

one.

One big reason I like them is cause I can get a sock that fits my darn feet.XL socks are hard to find

one.

One big reason I like them is cause I can get a sock that fits my darn feet.XL socks are hard to find

dang, one pair for $12?! :beat-up: hmmmm, i'll keep these in mind for the time being... :thinking:

Gold Toe POWERSOX. I have the Power Lites.

They are Under Armour for your feet. I'm not serious.

All I have to do is find some in black, and my life is set forever. They have something that keeps moisture out, as I have a problem with my feet sweating, regardless of temperature. These things are awesome.

I wear a size 10, and I get a "Medium" size.

I'm serious, never been happier with socks before.

I'd be happy to send you all the ones I have.My feet sweat more in these socks then any other one.I have the large ones and won't wear them since I've been wearing the smartwools

I'd be happy to send you all the ones I have.My feet sweat more in these socks then any other one.I have the large ones and won't wear them since I've been wearing the smartwools

Really? That is strange, as mine seemed to STOP, when I started wearing these.

Hrm.

I don't think I have the Gold toe version.Just the regular one's
TPPutter011.jpg

TPPutter012.jpg

Back