No Stranger To THP

VegasMav

Cigar Posse Member
Reaction score
Handicap
Cigars
It's been a crazy, busy few years since I was active on this forum. I decided to reintroduce myself to the masses.
I missed being on this forum where I have made a ton of new friends who enjoy the game we all love.

I've been busy with work, as a real estate agent in Las Vegas. I have a new son who is now 16 months old. I'm old too. So with the new addition to the family, my family is now complete. Two beautiful daughters ages 9 & 6 years old. I'm truly a blessed and lucky guy.

So, family and work came first and now it's time to get back on the course. I used to golf weekly but now it's about 1-2 times a month.

Good to be back and hello to all my friends here on THP!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to THP!

Glad life is well Mav. Welcome back.

That's awesome!! Welcome back.

Welcome back sir!

Welcome back! The place has changed a bunch in the past years, but it's the same ol' THP, I'm sure...

Welcome back!!

Missed you and glad to have you back!

It's been a crazy, busy few years since I was active on this forum. I decided to reintroduce myself to the masses.
I missed being on this forum where I have made a ton of new friends who enjoy the game we all love.

I've been busy with work, as a real estate agent in Las Vegas. I have a new son who is now 16 months old. I'm old too. So with the new addition to the family, my family is now complete. Two beautiful daughters ages 9 & 6 years old. I'm truly a blessed and lucky guy.

So, family and work came first and now it's time to get back on the course. I used to golf weekly but now it's about 1-2 times a month.

Welcome back, buddy. Unfortunately now that my parents have moved away from Vegas I won't be coming down like before.

Glad to see you back my guy! Been following your year on Socials!

Marco, I am glad to see you pop back up on here. I hope everything is going great, and I need to make a trip to Vegas so we can at least grab a drink if not hit the links.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Taking care of family definitely cuts into golf time - unless you can get the kids interested in in golf haha!

Welcome back and hope all is well.

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!

Welcome back !

Marco, good to see you man.

Back