Noelle From Srixon Goes Off Course + Contest

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Noelle from Srixon Goes Off Course.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we discuss the launch of their new ZX line of irons as well as the new Cleveland ZipCore wedges vs the previous RTX-4 wedges. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss.

Untitled-9-1024x692.jpg

Episode 32 is here and Dan and his guest Noelle Zavaleta discuss the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to load it up on the drive here in a bit. 👍

Just started listening. Going in with very high expectations since everything Noelle is on is awesome.

In and out better than what a burger?
Haven’t had the Texas chain but I am just not a huge fan of in n out.

hmmmm

Thanks @Canadan, another great episode!

Love her mention of the ZX combo set and her excitement for it, and because I enjoyed my 565/765 set, I will be very interested as more people get the ZX line in hand. Especially when it is described as buttery smooth!

Sounds like I need to have a Cleveland wedge throw down, because Noelle gave great reasons to use each and every one of them! I have the Cavity Back RTX-3, then a MB RTX-3, so I like to think I was ahead of the curve on going for a combo wedge set ;).

Did I hear mention of a possible THP/Srixon event in 2021? Can we just end 2020 now!

@Canadan Nice to hear the recollection of the THP event at RTJ. Every time you pulled up in the cart with camera, we wanted you to hit some shots. You played it cool but we could tell you wanted nothing more than to hit some more shots. I think you popped up the one drive you were going to allow yourself, and you immediately called for another ball. JB obliged if I recall correctly and you smoked it.

In and out better than what a burger?
Haven’t had the Texas chain but I am just not a huge fan of in n out.

hmmmm
odam.
Haven't even started listening and already pre-triggered.

Good job to @Canadan and Noelle on this episode. I went with the ZX5/ZX7 combo in my bag, along with utility. Incredible clubs.

I still blame Jamie for my rough night at the Show, even though it happened the previous day and he had nothing to do with it.

I loved this episode as Canadan pries for strokes meanwhile would have to give her 4 I believe.

Fun contest too and doesn't take much to enter.

Another great episode. Love the talk already about a Cleveland/Srixon 2021 Experience!

I loved this episode as Canadan pries for strokes meanwhile would have to give her 4 I believe.

Fun contest too and doesn't take much to enter.
based on the fact that she swings comfortably in sandals, I think she's sandbagging. Had to take a run at straight up or better!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Enjoying this and I am in love with the new srixon irons..

Being a west coaster, I am not the biggest fan of In and out.. My wife is in love with it. I think it is a bit over rated.

I’m just here for the hockey chat

and the SoCal ride or die flippy floppys Rainbow sandals

solid cast Eddie and Noelle

I'll have to listen a little later, looking forward to it, as long as Noelle doesn't start talking about the Dodgers. :dohanim:

I'll have to listen a little later, looking forward to it, as long as Noelle doesn't start talking about the Dodgers. :dohanim:
You may want to skip part of the interview then... not much though.

Best part of the pod was the 30-38 min mark when Noelle was pretty open and honest - D with the Balionis interview skills

+ Handicaps talking about each others games and strokes has me

Best part of the pod was the 30-38 min mark when Noelle was pretty open and honest - D with the Balionis interview skills

Oh gawd... @Canadan isnt trying to make the interview about him :ROFLMAO:

Great listen!! I’m a little bitter as I look out at the frost-covered grass and think about my terrible Philadelphia sports teams and Noelle is bragging about California weather, the Dodgers, and the Lakers... but I persevered! Enjoyed the discussion with Noelle at +0.4 playing at a 6 and Dan still trying to get strokes. I need to work on my negotiating skills. And lastly, 5 Guys 4 Life ✊

Great listen!! I’m a little bitter as I look out at the frost-covered grass and think about my terrible Philadelphia sports teams and Noelle is bragging about California weather, the Dodgers, and the Lakers... but I persevered! Enjoyed the discussion with Noelle at +0.4 playing at a 6 and Dan still trying to get strokes. I need to work on my negotiating skills. And lastly, 5 Guys 4 Life ✊
haha yes sir! Gotta aim high.

I'm also of the belief that five guys is superior to In and Out however I've not had whataburger.

Back