Noelle From Srixon Goes Off Course + Contest

That was enjoyable. Dan does a nice job keeping the flow and energy, and Noelle is dialed. I enjoyed her take on burgers, wedges, industry, competitive golf, and more.

So ... let' just talk about what "go big" for a Srixon THP event in 2021 might mean. How about each team picks the clubs for the members of the other team? Interesting part there is that, it goes both ways. :cool:

That was enjoyable. Dan does a nice job keeping the flow and energy, and Noelle is dialed. I enjoyed her take on burgers, wedges, industry, competitive golf, and more.

So ... let' just talk about what "go big" for a Srixon THP event in 2021 might mean. How about each team picks the clubs for the members of the other team? Interesting part there is that, it goes both ways. :cool:

By go big they obviously mean me... haha.. I am a "big" deal.. At least in my own head..

Good interview, great giveaway, grand event... coming???

I liked the part where she asked Chicken Tenders why he'd want to come to L.A. to have teriyaki chicken. :LOL: She definitely needs to be in charge of the itinerary!

great show today! so freaking excited about a possible srixon event coming in 2021!

Just noticed on Srixon's twitter feed that Peter Jacobsen is playing the new ZX irons. I'm originally from Oregon and was a fan of his and The Fred Meyer Challenge event at Portland Golf Club back in the day. Very cool.

This was a really great episode and I loved Noel’s insight into her journey in golf and the determination she has to be the best at what she does.

Great show and awesome hearing about the ZX irons as well as the Riv! Based on the follow of the last Srixon event in Vegas! This upcoming one is a must follow!

Really thinking about a triple combo with these new srixon irons.

4 iron x5
5,6,7 x7
8,9,PW Zforged (wish I could find some Z945s on the cheap)
GW X7

That would be an awesome set... Power and precision all in one..

Just got to the part where you two talk hockey. Love to hear she’s a Ducks fan and the little Josh Manson name drop! Great episode so far!

Definitely a fun listen, @Canadan bound and determined to get some pops when they play :LOL:

Noelle dissin the Whataburger... not happy

I'm betting she did not go with a Texan that helped her order properly. Grilled onions + jalapenos on... everything!

Hockey Girl, In and Out Fan, plays Srixon....my DREAM GIRL. Can't wait to see what the THP/Srixon Experience will be.

If she was in Houston and no one took her to Beck's Prime; she didn't have a proper burger here

if she would come to see me an ANNEX BURGER would make her cry........20180306_115733.jpgMSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1535133801031.jpg_1535133805244.jpeg

Great listen, like to hear from those in the industry with a great passion for the game.

Noelle and Dan is an awesome combo (y)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
This one was badass, love it, Noelle is amazing and @Canadan is ok himself ;)

Was a fun listen on the way home and covered a lot of good stuff.

And the new ZX irons are badassssss!

Noelle and Dan is an awesome combo (y)
About halfway through I started clock checking because I felt like we could have golf bantered for hours haha!

We'll have to get her back on soon to talk about more golf specific things like rules that make her head hurt.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
This one was badass, love it, Noelle is amazing and @Canadan is ok himself ;)

Was a fun listen on the way home and covered a lot of good stuff.

And the new ZX irons are badassssss!
I mean.. I DID give you a compliment and say that your blood and sweat (and rage) went into my beloved RTX4 presentation.

Great episode. I'm really excited for the new line. I love my 565 irons, but am really intrigued by the ZX5. I also love the CBX2 wedges.

Burgerwise, I'm a bit torn. I live and grew up in Texas, so of course Whataburger is at the top. But having family in California, In-N-Out is really good. But I swear the burgers at west coast In-N-Outs taste different than they do in Texas. I've heard it has to do with the beef being frozen when it's shipped east and fresh on the west coast. All I know, is it hit INO every time I got out west and have only been twice in Dallas.

Back