Noelle From Srixon Goes Off Course + Contest

I want to know if there's any truth to the rumor that my next trip to Huntington Beach with @JB is entirely in the hands of Noelle regarding itinerary hahaha

She says we're doing fun stuff and I am IN. She also sort of jabbed us for Krave, but that's fine. I regret nothing.
If Noelle is setting the itinerary I’m sure it would be a helluva fun day! Dodgers & Ducks game AND Santa Monica.... Rivera would be the icing!

A3D4E7E8-14C0-4ECD-A3B0-9BB3936640C3.jpeg
@Canadan, they had it at the closest grocery store to my house. Having my first right now!

I have to say, I have been pretty blown away with the engagement on this episode between the forum and social.

Just wanted to say that I appreciate everyone who took the time to listen! Noelle was an incredible guest.

Beauty of an episode, Noelle seems like a great person. We don’t have in and out up here inCanada but I have ate there a few times and their burgers are nowhere as good as five guys

Beauty of an episode, Noelle seems like a great person. We don’t have in and out up here inCanada but I have ate there a few times and their burgers are nowhere as good as five guys
I threw that name out there expecting to defend the superiority but it was never questioned haha

Five Guys is WAY better.

Five Guys is our favourite here in Leicester UK but we don't have as much choice as you guys. But we have tried in n out when we went to california.
Five guys is great though.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Great episode! Noelle is inspiring to us women. We have many In N Out Burgers here in Utah so it was fun hearing that name! I admit, I love their lettuce wrapped burgers, haha. Five Guys is also popular here. Overall, good times listening!

Great episode! Noelle is inspiring to us women. We have many In N Out Burgers here in Utah so it was fun hearing that name! I admit, I love their lettuce wrapped burgers, haha. Five Guys is also popular here. Overall, good times listening!

5 guys also > in and out

Listened this morning, just love the passion Noelle brings, such a great asset for Srixon/Cleveland/XXiO. Great episode...well done Dan.

YouTube video, on course discussion with Canadan and now Off Course discussion from Noelle......I ordered a cbx2 wedge today.

Srixon event is going to be awesome! Noelle is going to make it epic!

Five guys rules BTW! :ROFLMAO:

I hate to poo poo on the parade of Five Guys but I was not impressed.

I haven't had whataburger yet, but I agree haha

I haven't either but I'm biased because we have a number of them around here. Including the first one in the franchise, in Arlington, VA, where I grew up back in
'86. I was a sophomore & it was down the street from my high school. Needless to say I went there many times during lunch (y)

Has the winner of the Utility club been announced? Asking for a friend...:LOL:

Never had whataburger, but I'm definitely a fan of Five Guys

I hear she is great fun to play a game with at an Experience....sounds like great people and i love following her on SocialMedia

If this podcast taught me anything it’s that I don’t want to bet against Noelle. Or Dan. I just won’t bet against anyone.

I hear she is great fun to play a game with at an Experience....sounds like great people and i love following her on SocialMedia
Reading through her twitter timeline cracks me up with how many dudes she gets to embarrass on the golf course

I’m finally caught up and Noelle is always an amazing guest and person. I really enjoyed the episode and someone is going to be real happy

Back