Noelle From Srixon Goes Off Course + Contest

Might have to get a sponsorship with all these sales @Canadan

20201124_161122.jpg

I want to know what you guys think of it!!!!!
Enjoying the Ace Pineapple cider now! First taste I was unsure, but now that I'm nearing the end of my first bottle I'm very happy with this unique cider. I'm glad I picked it up, and will report back how the rest of the crew enjoys it tomorrow. Thanks for the recommendation (y)

Finally got a chance to listen and can't wait for a Srixon Event(Go away now Covid....shoo!). I have owned Z565's and Z585 in the past and looking forward to the new gear in 2021.

Finally got a chance to listen and can't wait for a Srixon Event(Go away now Covid....shoo!). I have owned Z565's and Z585 in the past and looking forward to the new gear in 2021.
the new irons look SOOO good, eh?

Which ones are you leaning?

the new irons look SOOO good, eh?

Which ones are you leaning?

I would probably lean towards the ZX5's with some UST Mamiya Recoils. I just started using graphite in my irons and I am not sure I can go back to steel. I love the look of both heads. Srixon does a great job with the V sole also.

I would probably lean towards the ZX5's with some UST Mamiya Recoils. I just started using graphite in my irons and I am not sure I can go back to steel. I love the look of both heads. Srixon does a great job with the V sole also.
I think after playing the 565/765 combo, I would either go all ZX5, or play the ZX5 up to the 7i, then the 8-PW in the ZX7. Those recoils would be a fun test, as I've never gone full graphite.

🤯 🤯

Feeling pretty humbled this morning at how awesome THP, the Off Course Podcast, and Cleveland + Srixon Golf have been to me this year. Just found out I am the lucky recipient of a new ZX Utility. So stoked to try the new ZX Utility, this is amazing.

Thanks so much Noelle, @Canadan, and THP! You all rock.

🤯 🤯

Feeling pretty humbled this morning at how awesome THP, the Off Course Podcast, and Cleveland + Srixon Golf have been to me this year. Just found out I am the lucky recipient of a new ZX Utility. So stoked to try the new ZX Utility, this is amazing.

Congrats, sounds like a great club from the first reviews I've heard!

🤯 🤯

Enjoy the club! Cant wait to hear your thoughts.

🤯 🤯

Nice win. Let us know how it performs!

🤯 🤯

Congrats man!!! Enjoy the club and make that club your....female dog!!

Congrats @GraniteRoost, look forward to your thoughts as I start to ponder filling the gap between my 4i and driver for the coming season.

Back