Non-THP Fantasy Football Leagues

tyno

War Eagle's friend
Reaction score
Handicap
kids
would like to revive my good buddy one-t's thread.

back again for the 2013 Fantasy Football Season.
as he states in the OP - here's where you can discuss the goings on of your non-THP Fantasy Football League.

let the season officially begin!

in 2 leagues this year for the 1st time.

still running my league. we're in our 4th year and i've changed a bunch of stuff up this season that i'm really excited about. BUT, we added 2 more teams, so we're up to a 14 man league....so things could get hairy. we'll see.

also in a 10 man league that dcbrad runs. great group of guys in that league. should be an absolute riot!

FLEX position will be in question this weekend....
wondering if i should stick with BJGE as the carries will be there, but he's facing da Bears, and their stout run Defense. but he's usually good for a TD.

would like to revive my good buddy one-t's thread.

back again for the 2013 Fantasy Football Season.
as he states in the OP - here's where you can discuss the goings on of your non-THP Fantasy Football League.

let the season officially begin!

Speaking of One-T? Where has he been? I miss that handsome devil.

Im in 2 this year, #2 is a keeper, started it up this year should be a good time

I'm in 4 leagues this year. Had 2 drafts at the same time last night. 1 is a keeper league.

3 For me

THP League
Work league that I run (drafted Tuesday night)
and a Dynasty league

love the dynasty league! Fantasy football year round!

Apparently yahoo now does a draft report card for the league. Just saw the one I did last night. Of the 10 teams in the league it handed out 4 B's, 2 B-. a c, 2, D's, and 1 A+. That's right this guy got the A+.

Try and Stop Me1.(2)Adrian Peterson(Min - RB)2.(19)Jimmy Graham(NO - TE)3.(22)A.J. Green(Cin - WR)4.(39)Tom Brady(NE - QB)5.(42)Darren Sproles(NO - RB)6.(59)Reggie Wayne(Ind - WR)7.(62)Stevie Johnson(Buf - WR)8.(79)DeMarco Murray(Dal - RB)9.(82)Robert Griffin III(Was - QB)10.(99)Vincent Brown(SD - WR)11.(102)Giovani Bernard(Cin - RB)12.(119)Cincinnati(Cin - DEF)13.(122)Justin Blackmon(Jax - WR)14.(139)Jacoby Jones(Bal - WR)15.(142)Dan Bailey(Dal - K)

Well last nights draft has its report card now...I got an A!

I got an F which means I shall win the top prize for the league = regular season champs

i got an f which means i shall win the top prize for the league = regular season champs

hahahahahahahahaha

Moved this to a new thread since its a new year.

I got an F which means I shall win the top prize for the league = regular season champs

WRONG

U will get $0 since u havent paid!

Geez we still gave you a gift at the mc and your captain hasn't paid yet hehe

Im sure you were last to pay for that too!

Its no biggy we all know you are slow

WRONG

U will get $0 since u havent paid!

Just got an email with the draft grades from the draft last night. I wish I could post the pic but the team names arent exactly forum friendly.

Love the report cards after a Yahoo draft. Hadn't seen that before my work league drafted this week, only critique is that it is a general report off of ADP and certainly didn't take league scoring into consideration., and seemed not to even take PPR vs non-PPR into play.

That league is only 12 teams but has a ridiculous point structure that rewards return yards and points for each completion a QB throws. Usually need 200 points or so to win each week. Seventh year we've done it though, but I'm about the only one who pays attention to the return yards for draft ranking.

Love the report cards after a Yahoo draft. Hadn't seen that before my work league drafted this week, only critique is that it is a general report off of ADP and certainly didn't take league scoring into consideration., and seemed not to even take PPR vs non-PPR into play.

That league is only 12 teams but has a ridiculous point structure that rewards return yards and points for each completion a QB throws. Usually need 200 points or so to win each week. Seventh year we've done it though, but I'm about the only one who pays attention to the return yards for draft ranking.

They are doing in on ESPN now also. I just got one from the league I drafted in last night.

In 2 non-THP leagues. One high school friend's league and one college friend's league. 1 is the first year of a keep. Pretty small stakes, but it is enough to keep it competitive.

I'm in a league with all my friends. Did an auction and had 2 keepers from last year. I have Peyton Manning for $20, which is awesome.

They are doing in on ESPN now also. I just got one from the league I drafted in last night.

Not sure on yahoo but the ESPN one the commish has the final say on the scores. So someone could get a ç and the commish can change it to any other grade.

Back