Non-THP Fantasy Football Leagues

In both of my leagues I made the playoffs with the last seed. In league 1 I was projected to lose in the championship by 30 points but managed to pull it out and league 2 have just made the championship game next week. Worst to first. Just how I roll.

I lost by 6 points as Boldin and Gonzalez ended up with the same point total in my league. As it turns out, playing Philip Rivers (7.5 points) over Colon Kaepernick (22.5 points) cost me a shot at the $3,500 prize. I still get $1,200 for coming in second, but man it would've been nice to win.

I lost the championshipship match by 1.6 points ouch.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Ended up winning my Yahoo league. So that makes my second win on the season and 2 of 3 of my leagues I was apart of. Pretty fun year and had a great time.

Why yes, yes I am #DaAssSpankers!

Well I won three of my other leagues, and one with a 7-6 record!
[h=1]CONGRATULATIONS[/h]
trophy_1_90.gif
Champ

2013 League Champion!
Jess Jammers
Owner(s): Kyle Hershberger
Regular Season Record: 7-6
[h=1]ONGRATULATIONS[/h]
trophy_1_90.gif
Champ

2013 League Champion!
Draft Wars
Regular Season Record: 9-4
[h=1]CONGRATULATIONS[/h]
trophy_1_90.gif
Champ

2013 League Champion!
Lincoln Vandals
Regular Season Record: 10-3

Well I lost my points league by 3 points! 3 POINTS! I had a 21 point lead going into yesterday and my team puts up 86 points. I was projected to get 109, and they get 86. I had two players in last nights Eagles vs Cowboys game. They were Dallas RB Murray and Philly WR Jackson, all they needed to do was get CLOSE to their projected total for the game. Murray was projected at 15, gets 7, and D. Jackson was projected at 12 and gets 3. There were others, but that just sucked!

Ended up winning my Yahoo league. So that makes my second win on the season and 2 of 3 of my leagues I was apart of. Pretty fun year and had a great time.

I took 1st in one Y League and stumbled from 1st to 3rd in another Y league. I have 6 Yahoo trophies now out of 19 teams. Not a bad average!!!

I took this years championship with a 7-7 record and scored the 3rd fewest points in the league for the year.

I took 1st in one Y League and stumbled from 1st to 3rd in another Y league. I have 6 Yahoo trophies now out of 19 teams. Not a bad average!!!

I took this years championship with a 7-7 record and scored the 3rd fewest points in the league for the year.

That's pretty good. I ended up with a 10-4 record and had the highest points for. Next closest I think had 150 points less than me. So if I didn't win the league I was going to be pretty upset. Haha

I lost by 6 points as Boldin and Gonzalez ended up with the same point total in my league. As it turns out, playing Philip Rivers (7.5 points) over Colon Kaepernick (22.5 points) cost me a shot at the $3,500 prize. I still get $1,200 for coming in second, but man it would've been nice to win.

well i won my big money league easily and got robbed in small work league.. i lost it on that last minute pick 6 by SF .... i'm still salty about that one!

well i won my big money league easily and got robbed in small work league.. i lost it on that last minute pick 6 by SF .... i'm still salty about that one!
Congrats on the big money win. And I just noticed the "typo" in the post you quoted. Hahaha...I think I'll leave it like that.

Congrats on the big money win. And I just noticed the "typo" in the post you quoted. Hahaha...I think I'll leave it like that.

colon? i thought that was pun intended lol

thanks

I totally forgot about my yahoo league! Thanks goodness for Manning.
congratulations
Fantasy Champion
1st Place Kyle's Primo Team

I won the league championship in my nfl.com league by one point no thanks to brees. I placed 3rd in my yahoo fantasy league because my opponent had a spectacularly lucky week against me and knocked me out of the running even though I was heavily favored to win. Also lost rodgers in the yahoo league but nick foles was a decent replacement. Jamaal Charles is gold as is Panthers defense. I look forward to playing in the THP fantasy league this year.

Last edited:
Back