Non-THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I have to play against Peyton this week.

Peyton plays against the Jags.

Crappppppppp!!

I have to play against Peyton this week.

Peyton plays against the Jags.

Crappppppppp!!

I beat him last week...its possible

welcome to the jungle!!!

Shut up. You got lucky drafting him to get this performance and you know it.

You're still going down sucka!!!

Traded Ray Rice and Colston for Willis McGahee, Steven Jackson and Cecil Shorts. I was super short at running back and had good receivers sitting on the bench. It was a gamble but one I had to make. My rbs have been killing me but luckily I'm 4-1 because of welker mostly.

#ImWithChad

Shut up. You got lucky drafting him to get this performance and you know it.

You're still going down sucka!!!

all skill, so glad I took his terrible brother too

but its going to be a close one, thanks to my below avg RB and ur awesome ones

Found myself tied 89-89 and I had Ryan, who was in the 4th quarter 2nd down and goal and 2 minutes left. I knew this was it, either he throws for the TD and I win or he hands off for the TD and I tie. Knew he wouldn't get the ball back either way. Throws for the TD and win 95-89. All was right in the fantasy football world esp. since I had put Romo on the bench last weekend. #Mr52Points

I had two leagues (one ESPN one Yahoo) going into last night that all my players were done for both. ESPN league I was up 15 points thanks to romo facing only Tony Gonzalez. He scored 13, managed to win my matchup by 2 whole points. Now my yahoo league I was up by 5 points facing Bryant the atl kicker. I was rooting all game for third down conversions and touchdowns for atl. And they opted so many times to not kick the field goal I was in shock. I squeaked by with a 1 point victory there!

I just traded J. Bell and A. Boldin for Decker and Quizz. I think its a huge upgrade at WR for me and Bell/Quizz are essentially the same player. What u think?

I just traded J. Bell and A. Boldin for Decker and Quizz. I think its a huge upgrade at WR for me and Bell/Quizz are essentially the same player. What u think?
Considering the game coming up for Denver against the Jags, Decker alone could be worth the trade

Grand theft. Love the trade for you

Got a trade offer today and I'm on the fence. Offer was a 2 for 1, Brandon Marshall and Hakeem Nicks for Calvin Johnson. What's the consensus?

Got a trade offer today and I'm on the fence. Offer was a 2 for 1, Brandon Marshall and Hakeem Nicks for Calvin Johnson. What's the consensus?

I wouldn't do it. He's selling both his guys real high hoping you'll sell Calvin low because of his health. But nicks is extremely hit and miss and right now Marshall isn't producing enough to pick up the slack of nicks

I wouldn't do it. He's selling both his guys real high hoping you'll sell Calvin low because of his health. But nicks is extremely hit and miss and right now Marshall isn't producing enough to pick up the slack of nicks

Cruz is the guy in NY and Jefferey is starting to take targets from Marshall lately. If that trend continues then I agree with you. Any word on Johnson's knee?

For the first time I've had an amazing year. So far, I'm 5-0!

The draft wasn't too bad, but I got really lucky when I picked Peyton and Jimmy Graham. DeSean Jackson and Eric Decker haven't been slouches either. That being said, Morris and Ridley haven't been performing very well for me, but this past week Pierre Thomas did a great job (so did AZ's D!).

Overall, I've had a couple of lucky weeks (won by 0.03 week 4) and a couple of blowout weeks (yay Manning). Still, for finishing 10th in my 12-man last year to being easily top dog this year has been great. I'm projected to win every game at the moment, most by a 10pt margin or more. Should be fun!

Well my team overhaul continued today. Traded Steven Jackson, Rodgers and Welker for Rivers, Morris and DeSean.

It's a huge gamble that could kill me in the end but Rodgers has underperformed all but one week and Welker is a TD dependent receiver right now.

#ImWithChad

OK guys I got another offer I'm not sure about. Same league

I was offered Megatron/Mcgahee for Lacy/Steve Smith. I feel like I should run to hit the accept button right?

Other RB's are: Charles, Forte, Woodhead, Quizz. I only start 2 + Flex. I am worried I'm trading away all my backup RB's and if one of the big 2 goes down I be in trouble.

OK guys I got another offer I'm not sure about. Same league

I was offered Megatron/Mcgahee for Lacy/Steve Smith. I feel like I should run to hit the accept button right?

Other RB's are: Charles, Forte, Woodhead, Quizz. I only start 2 + Flex. I am worried I'm trading away all my backup RB's and if one of the big 2 goes down I be in trouble.

hard to resist Megatron for minimal players

Can only play 3. Ppr. Marshall, Jeffrey, demaryous Thomas and Torrey smith. Thomas is a no brainer. The other two spots are tough

Can only play 3. Ppr. Marshall, Jeffrey, demaryous Thomas and Torrey smith. Thomas is a no brainer. The other two spots are tough

Brandon marshall? Hes a must

I think Marshall has made his point tonight, to the dismay of my fantasy team because he keeps cancelling out all the points that cutler has scored for me.

I actually may drop to 0-6 this year. Drastic difference from only losing on game last year. Team isnt performing this year. Oh well.

Back