That's not a truck....this is a TRUCK my TRUCK anyway!!!

HPIM1910.jpg

That's not a truck it's an SUV,haha

I know Gummi will like this one....
[YOUTUBE]KSMTRxIknpw[/YOUTUBE]

What the heck happened there?

Yeah, GM really bit the big one on the H2 steering gear. They tried to use linkage and other goodies from a truck that weighs ½ as much, which results in failure when put under any stress (larger than stock tires, off road, etc)

This is more my style of wheelin: http://www.getbent4x4.com/main_trailer1.html The orange Bronco in this clip is mine, before I camo'd it.

I just bought a Jeep Liberty so far I'm happy with it.

Independent Front Suspension+Overweight Vehicle designed to be street driven+moderate off road trail= FAIL

Wrong.

What the heck happened there?

The tire rod broke. That is one of the main problems with ifs tire rod is what propels the front tires. It will bend so easily. I did this on my dads 1 ton duramax. 30 dollar fix, no biggy. Only happens in 4wd and most of the time when you launch it.

Mine don't go off road anyway unless the cops are chasing me! :cool:

Actually, not so wrong. The H2 was never intended as a off road machine, even GM will tell you that. It's a mall crawler, plain and simple. The 4 wheel drive is really only intended for inclement weather. They took a Yukon, and added 1500 lbs without beefing up the drivetrain, stuff's bound to fail.

The tire rod broke. That is one of the main problems with ifs tire rod is what propels the front tires. It will bend so easily. I did this on my dads 1 ton duramax. 30 dollar fix, no biggy. Only happens in 4wd and most of the time when you launch it.

Tie rod. And it's a part of the steering linkage, that 'ties' the two tires together. The axle shafts are what propels the tires (or in the IFS instance, CV shafts)

I love that set TnG.....

Welcome aboard, 16 yrs old....**ah, to be 16 again** (knowing what i know now of course)!

hahaha funny P4B knowing im their in 6months is gunna be wierd being able to drive my on car and stuff wow lol:bashful:

Back