Nor Cal Crew outing at Carmel Valley Ranch 6/9 or 6/10

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trying to get our peeps in Nor cal together again at a great course in Monterey.

https://www.carmelvalleyranch.com/golf/carmel-golf-course

NCGA price is $98, while it is usually $180 for day play and $165 for resort guests. We can bring non NCGA members as guests for the same rate so if you have friends that want to come along let me know.

Either Saturday or sunday work so if you are interested please post in here and let me know which day you prefer and we can finalize by May 1st.

So far we have:

1) mancest
2) mark_UK
3) Rock26
4) itsOpeningDay
5)time4Tim
6) Wonton

Come on out and play!

Last edited:
Mark me down for tentative.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mark me down for tentative.

Until we have a date I am figuring everyone is tentative, then we go from there.

Until we have a date I am figuring everyone is tentative, then we go from there.
Fair enough.

Did you see the Golf Moose deal?

$165 for 2 people = $82 PP

Fine Print:

Includes one round of golf for 2 players (18 holes each)
Valid 7 days a week
Cart rental is included
Must have voucher at time of check in
Not valid before 10am on Saturday
Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, promotion, or sale
Not valid with tournament play or group play of 13 players or more
Must be redeemed in one visit
Subject to availability
Fully Transferable
Valid through 6/30/2018
Unredeemed vouchers may be returned for a refund within the first 5 days after purchase
$165 paid value does not expire and may be used toward the purchase of regularly priced green fees after promotion expiration

Did you see the Golf Moose deal?

$165 for 2 people = $82 PP

Fine Print:

Includes one round of golf for 2 players (18 holes each)
Valid 7 days a week
Cart rental is included
Must have voucher at time of check in
Not valid before 10am on Saturday
Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, promotion, or sale
Not valid with tournament play or group play of 13 players or more
Must be redeemed in one visit
Subject to availability
Fully Transferable
Valid through 6/30/2018
Unredeemed vouchers may be returned for a refund within the first 5 days after purchase
$165 paid value does not expire and may be used toward the purchase of regularly priced green fees after promotion expiration

Would be an option for playing on Sunday (10 am is a little late for my taste on Saturday) but that would be even cheaper. Also, who is to say we don't get a group bigger than 13.... Good looking out man!

Have fun y'all! CVR is a a beautiful, but tough course. Speaking of which, I have an XL shirt from there if anyone is interested!

Would be an option for playing on Sunday (10 am is a little late for my taste on Saturday) but that would be even cheaper. Also, who is to say we don't get a group bigger than 13.... Good looking out man!

I am definitely interested as well just obviously TBD on when we plan it..... also yah this deal is the best I have seen but you need 2 people (or we need even number of people) to use it correctly.

Trying to get our peeps in Nor cal together again at a great course in Monterey.

https://www.carmelvalleyranch.com/golf/carmel-golf-course

NCGA price is $98, while it is usually $180 for day play and $165 for resort guests. We can bring non NCGA members as guests for the same rate so if you have friends that want to come along let me know.

Either Saturday or sunday work so if you are interested please post in here and let me know which day you prefer and we can finalize by May 1st.

So far we have:

1) mancest
2) mark_UK
3) Rock26
4) itsOpeningDay

Come on out and play!

If a second groups gets started I will play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am definitely interested as well just obviously TBD on when we plan it..... also yah this deal is the best I have seen but you need 2 people (or we need even number of people) to use it correctly.

Anybody interested I will list in the first post then when we actually need to book tee times/but the deal through golf moose we can finalize people. Hope to get good turnout and prime the excitement for Tahoe and even the Cali Classic...

Have fun y'all! CVR is a a beautiful, but tough course. Speaking of which, I have an XL shirt from there if anyone is interested!

Tie the ends between your legs and make a onesie out of it.

Tie the ends between your legs and make a onesie out of it.

Okay Mr. Medium

giphy.gif

Thought I’d give this a little bump
c576240c6b84b51a2d9ac917cabdba34.jpg

#FiberLaunch

So anybody else interested in this? Do we have a preference for Saturday or Sunday by those that are in?

Sunday would be preferable for me as the wife has double booked saturdays throughout June (although if everyone else wants a Saturday, I’m sure I can sort out some sort of child care).

#FiberLaunch

Sunday would be preferable for me as the wife has double booked saturdays throughout June (although if everyone else wants a Saturday, I’m sure I can sort out some sort of child care).

#FiberLaunch

Either day works for me, so unless there are objections I would go Sunday.

I'm definitely out for the 9th, not sure about 10th. Played this course several months back and really enjoyed it. Quite a challenge from the tips which isn't very long yardage wise. I still need to play Quail Lodge....haven't played there yet.

Put me down as In. Unless something changes within a couple of weeks.
(prefer the 9th)

Sweet, I am going to call today or tomorrow and see if I can make a couple tee times this far out.

Back