mr.hicksta

Reaction score
Approach on 14 inside 100 yards

mr.hicksta

Reaction score
Hole 15. Pliny just risked life and limb to go long

mr.hicksta

Reaction score
Sorry I had to split guys, but I really enjoyed the weekend. Huge thanks to Pliny for the hospitality!

mancest

El Capitan del Norte
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Forgot to post today, fun course. Really good time, played pretty decent other than losing 5 balls...

Opening day played solid, if he would have putted a bit better he would have had another PB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 14
89* with 34 putts including one 4 putt and three 3 putts. Was an interesting round all the way through. Another great round of golf with great weather and even better company.

Til next time!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Plinyyounger

Magistrate Ancient Rome
Reaction score
Handicap
fake peopl
Our final day was great! Awesome pace of play, course in great condition which was rewarding when we hit good shots! Empire Ranch is fun!

Congratz to Timefortim on the second day win with an 86! Enjoy the dozen Bridgestones!

Thanks for for everybody who participated, it was a blast to have you in my neck if he woods, I'm glad I got to show you first hand the great area of Folsom!

stayed tuned for next years Labor Day get together, two new courses on tap and hopefully additional THP'ers to share some fun with!

pliny

oh ya, if your keeping track, I shot an 88 with a triple and two doubles, lol. Was fun!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in