NorCal Crew hangout thread

NCGA Member Outings Released

gbxW6n0.jpg

zUWX3fq.jpg

Nice lineup! May have to get on some of these this year and take advantage of membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@itsopeningday @campbelltoe and I are playing Saturday at boundary oaks, have room for 1 more if anyone wants to join us. My buddy justin was going to play but he said he has to be back in the south bay by 5. We are teeing off at 12:47, price is $40.00 including cart. Weather looks great!

Walnut Creek area?

I’ll play if nobody else responded first

Walnut Creek area?

I’ll play if nobody else responded first

Walnut creek is correct, see you Saturday!

So are we having the flag in or out guys? Looking forward to today's round!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So are we having the flag in or out guys? Looking forward to today's round!

I will go with whatever works but in my 2 2019 rounds it has been in 90% of the time or more. I prefer it in but if it bugs anyone else no problem to pull it for me.

Have a blast today fellas!

Thanks to Tim, Roger and Stemmy for a fun round of golf yesterday. They all traveled so we could get a round in and I appreciate it! Will have to make it up to them down the line.

Thanks to Tim, Roger and Stemmy for a fun round of golf yesterday. They all traveled so we could get a round in and I appreciate it! Will have to make it up to them down the line.

Was a lot of fun to catch up! Looking forward to the next one.

Had a blast as usual when I get together with some THPers. This is an awesome community and I love it when we can come together and play.

What's up everyone, I hope you all are doing well.

I wanted to put a few feelers out there, this rain can't last forever, can it? Is anyone interested in getting together for a round in the next few weeks? **** maybe at this rate we can look at the first week of April...

I would be open to playing.

I'd join you guys for some Livermoreish golf. Depends on the weekend chosen, but it sounds like fun.

We have an open spot available this Sunday since one of our regulars can’t attend. If anybody wants to join us tee time is 7:44 at Paradise Valley in Fairfield. Weather is supposed to be great and we have a Golf Moose deal for 40.00...

We have an open spot available this Sunday since one of our regulars can’t attend. If anybody wants to join us tee time is 7:44 at Paradise Valley in Fairfield. Weather is supposed to be great and we have a Golf Moose deal for 40.00...

Rain check... I’m out of town

Appreciate the invite. Unfortunately have a busy weekend of renovations... btw how is Paradise Valley? Haven't played that one yet.

if folks are interested in doing livermore sometime (I would be down for something early April) few choices to look at:

Las Positas
Poppy Ridge
Wente

In my opinion I would rank them that way. Las positas is the cheapest, but is a fun layout and very walkable. Poppy Ridge is solid, good conditions usually, but very overpriced in my opinion. Wente usually has really good conditions, but is usually about as expensive as Poppy Ridge and some very gimmicky holes and I wouldn't even try walking it.

I would be in on any of them, I think most people would want to play Poppy or Wente. I like Las Positas but not sure how it is holding up in all this damn rain.

if folks are interested in doing livermore sometime (I would be down for something early April) few choices to look at:

Las Positas
Poppy Ridge
Wente

In my opinion I would rank them that way. Las positas is the cheapest, but is a fun layout and very walkable. Poppy Ridge is solid, good conditions usually, but very overpriced in my opinion. Wente usually has really good conditions, but is usually about as expensive as Poppy Ridge and some very gimmicky holes and I wouldn't even try walking it.

I would be in on any of them, I think most people would want to play Poppy or Wente. I like Las Positas but not sure how it is holding up in all this damn rain.

Played LP not too long ago (in between storms) and it held up allright. Speaking of that course have you played the Par 3 course there at all? Looks fun and always wanted to play it the same day

Played LP not too long ago (in between storms) and it held up allright. Speaking of that course have you played the Par 3 course there at all? Looks fun and always wanted to play it the same day

I have, and it was a good time, especially for I think $10 in the afternoon.

Back