NorCal Crew hangout thread

Quail lodge looks good. I’d be up for that. I’m really open to anything just looking forward to getting out and playing.

Looked at tee times... they have mid morning but looks to be limited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: 10:48 is earliest

Looked at tee times... they have mid morning but looks to be limited

Edit: 10:48 is earliest

That would work for me. Find out if that’s good for you.

That would work for me. Find out if that’s good for you.

Making executive decision and saying yes...

Edit: will book tee time and get the Moose

Making executive decision and saying yes...

Edit: will book tee time and get the Moose

Perfect. Let me know I can PayPal you.

Hey y'all,
I'm going to be taking two days to play in California after the Lake Tahoe Open.

I'm looking at Haggin Oaks on Tues 8/6 between 9-10a and Pasatiempo on Wed 8/7 around 8:00-8:30a so that I can potentially replay there if I don't feel too beat up after a week on the road.

Let me know if you're interested in joining up!

Hey y'all,
I'm going to be taking two days to play in California after the Lake Tahoe Open.

I'm looking at Haggin Oaks on Tues 8/6 between 9-10a and Pasatiempo on Wed 8/7 around 8:00-8:30a so that I can potentially replay there if I don't feel too beat up after a week on the road.

Let me know if you're interested in joining up!

Tues 9:15a - Haggin Oaks (so far, it's just me with a bunch of times missing from the tee sheet in front of me - I think that they're blocked for a men's group so maybe they'll have an open spot that I can join; otherwise, I might have to play 9 on the other course first)
Wed 8:20a - Pasatiempo (1 open spot in the foursome)

Hi all. Looking to join a morning league. Specifically in the east bay in in the 680 corridor between Pleasanton and Concord. Would be willing to go out to Hayward/Oakland depending on time. Curious how you go about finding leagues and if there is a good website to find a league. Would be willing to join a single player league but have friend and I looking.

Joshnoble01;n8898460 said:
Hi all. Looking to join a morning league. Specifically in the east bay in in the 680 corridor between Pleasanton and Concord. Would be willing to go out to Hayward/Oakland depending on time. Curious how you go about finding leagues and if there is a good website to find a league. Would be willing to join a single player league but have friend and I looking.

I've never heard of any Nor Cal and, or, Bay Area golf leagues.Usually players join a private club or public course men's club. From that point they join a regular group and, or, play club tournament events.
I think leagues are an east coast or midwest thing, where golf is seasonal and lots of players are trying to get on courses, so league play makes sense. Here golf is year round and I don't think there are leagues, at least I've never heard of one.

Stemmy66;n8521489 said:

He’s a Golf Moose option... never played but looked at the website... looks nice

Quail Lodge is a sensational (formerly private) course. $180 for two to play there is a great deal.

DG_1234;n8898481 said:
Quail Lodge is a sensational (formerly private) course. $180 for two to play there is a great deal.

Played the course a while back. Track was solid and conditions were really good. Loved the layout of the front nine, but back was a bit nondescript. But I’d play there again for that deal!

Joshnoble01;n8898460 said:

I live on the peninsula and a couple muni courses nearby have 9-hole leagues but these are winding down now if not finished. I’ve never joined due to work schedule

DG_1234;n8898481 said:

I have friends who were members there so have played it quite a few times. I’m struggling to think of a course on the peninsula that has better conditions. Love the place.

Whomever is current with the NorCal group send me a note and I’ll update the first page to whatever you guys want. Cheers!

Played Del Monte yesterday. Have to say, this course is starting to grow on me as I play it more. The greens yesterday were as good as any I’ve played. First game in about 10 weeks too. Golf has been taking a back seat recently as I play on my new 2 wheeled toy. Think I lost my mojo a bit, but yesterday was great fun and I played well too. I think the spark is finally getting relit.
13ca0cd10a536c1377bf685c06ad8381.jpg

New to the forum and it was suggested I check in here. I live in Gilroy and play CoyoteCreek most the time. Oh yeah, I’m also new to the game, about 3 months.

New to the forum and it was suggested I check in here. I live in Gilroy and play CoyoteCreek most the time. Oh yeah, I’m also new to the game, about 3 months.
Send a message to @Plinyyounger and he can add you to the list on the first page of this thread.

Hope you can start getting in a few rounds with the NorCal guys soon.

That would be cool. Im a during the week golfer thanks to my schedule but always looking for people that wanna play.

Added you to page one.

Hey Pliny! I changed from itsOpeningDay to SlightDraw here somewhat recently . Hope you have been doing well!
Hey brother, all is well up here, loving life and having fun. Cool forum name! How goes it?

Well have fun down south, hit em straight!

Last week Diablo Grande closed their one remaining golf course as well as their clubhouse/restaurant operations.
I remember when Diablo Grande opened 20 years it was two sensational golf courses and plans for 2,000 homes. Since that time only 750 homes were built and now both courses are closed. I feel bad for the folks who bought homes out there expecting to be part of a golf community.

Back