Northern California Get Together?

Count me in

Guys, I may be on a flight that weekend for a conference, more tomorrow. :struggle:

Are any plans forming for this outing? I may be able to play March 24th or 25 if it's a mid to late afternoon tee time... East Bay works for me.

Sorry guys, I have to reschedule, I'll be away that weekend.

Any thoughts on weekend in April?

Sorry all for the reschedule - especially because I now may actually be in town. ARRGH.

I'm not bitter though.

Anyways, How does April 21, 22 or 28, 29 look for the group?

I'll be away for those April dates (in fact Pac 12s are in Corvallis that latter weekend and I'm hoping to get to part of that).

The weather is getting better, what courses are you thinking of playing?

I am only going to be in the Bay area till the end of May but I up for it b4 that.

I don't know if I can make it this particular April, but I'd definitely consider making the drive north for a Bay Area THP outing. We're leaving for vacation on April 26th, so the last weekend is out. The weekend prior to that might work. It's about a four hour drive north for me.

How about Monarch Bay? Anyone for during the week?

I'm interested.

Lets plan a outing for some time this week. During the week.

I'm out for during the week. I'm still aiming for the 28th and 29th. I know some people aren't available, are other interested inthose dates?

I could do something in early May, but it would have to be a weekend day. I normally play a twilight round somewhere as I am cheap :)

The 28th or 29th work for me, just keep me posted and we'll make it happen.

just bumping this for this weekend cause im still in

Can anyone play during the week?

Or how about Chuck Corica in Alameda on Saturday the 12th of May?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

I can golf on the weekdays and the 12th is also good for me

I plan on playing a few days this week. Where are you located in the Bay Area?

sorry for not getting back to you earlier i am located in Orinda. Can travel pretty much anywhere within 1/2 hour or so

I plan in playing this Thursday or Friday at Chuck corica if your interested.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I guess this fell by the wayside huh

Back