Northern California Get Together?

Well I drew the short straw and have mandatory overtime this weekend : ( happy golf fellas
Well that sucks. Hope you can make the next outing.

staying in pleasanton tonight. If anybody is coming through Sunday AM toward the course and could give me a lift, it would make the wife very happy. She would then have the car.

Would be a 1-way trip, as she would come and pick me up.

PM me...

thanks

With Tummy out and I still haven't heard a for sure from time4tim, I guess we'll just have those groups be threesomes for the time being. Hoping Tim lets me know this evening if he's going to make it or not.

Group 1 - 10:10

chicogolf
golf red
DufferToo

Group 2 - 10:20
syndicate559
ehowdy
Brianbigoats

Group 3:

RadRob
RadRob guest
Aoxomxoa
mancest

I figure we'll send the threesomes out ahead of the foursome.

staying in pleasanton tonight. If anybody is coming through Sunday AM toward the course and could give me a lift, it would make the wife very happy. She would then have the car.

Would be a 1-way trip, as she would come and pick me up.

PM me...

thanks

I'm gonna be heading in from the other direction, otherwise we'd be able to. How far is it from where you staying to the course? Maybe just have her drop you off and keep the car?

I ent chico a PM and offered to pick him up. We are in Livermore so just down the road a bit. Haven't heard back yet but it should get done.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I ent chico a PM and offered to pick him up. We are in Livermore so just down the road a bit. Haven't heard back yet but it should get done.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks!

Thanks guys. Got it figured out.

Northern California Get Together?

Enjoy it out there today gents!

Last edited:
I really enjoyed Poppy Ridge today. It's a fun course with lots of elevation changes though my score would have been better if I hadn't wandered off course a couple of times. BTW does it count as a sand save if from the next fairway?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just got home and I'll post a new thread for today in just a little bit...

Sierra Golf management has 7 courses in the valley and a Masters contest to win some cool prizes if any of the courses are part of your circuit. Enter here

Anyone thinking about www.[B]lockefordsprings[/B].com/[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039)]‎ Lockeford Springs Ca Nice Time year for there before it get real hot .[/COLOR]

Love that course , but if anyone is playing and around manteca area , hit me up I play sundays and most Saturdays, on a semi normal bases

Anyone thinking about www.lockefordsprings.com/[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039)]‎ Lockeford Springs Ca Nice Time year for there before it get real hot .[/COLOR]

That is where my instructor teaches that course was in real ruff shape last year

I Think its like a links course if its dry the ball should roll out I Need it being a short hitter Red

I have been thinking that early May could be a good time for Lockeford Spring. Anyone interested??

I have been thinking that early May could be a good time for Lockeford Spring. Anyone interested??

Pretty much all of May is terrible for me. Mother's day, then a family birthday each weekend for the rest of the month. Terrible AND expensive. :banghead:

Im good for like the first 2 weekend in may, the last 2 ill be plauing golf in new mexico

Im good for like the first 2 weekend in may, the last 2 ill be plauing golf in new mexico
I think we were thinking end of july

July will likely be hot that's why is was thinking earlier in the year, when it start to get past 90* I will try to go very early in the day or head for the hills.

Red, at this point I could do an early May round at Lockeford. Think Tummy said he could go the first couple weekends, so we could maybe scrape a foursome together if nothing else.

Let me know what you think and we can go from there.

FRom now till middle of mau if we can scrap together a 4 some im down any weekend , any course around the valley

Red, at this point I could do an early May round at Lockeford. Think Tummy said he could go the first couple weekends, so we could maybe scrape a foursome together if nothing else.

Let me know what you think and we can go from there.

That could be good I have a freind that may want to go.

Back