Northern California Get Together?

Pretty much all of May is terrible for me. Mother's day, then a family birthday each weekend for the rest of the month. Terrible AND expensive. :banghead:
That should be fun Is one of those B-Days yours. Keep in touch for sometime soon.

Im good for like the first 2 weekend in may, the last 2 ill be plauing golf in new mexico

That could be good keep int touch.

Guys i drove by lockford today it is not looking real hot kind of scrubby if you are looking for a Lodi/Stockton Area course the Reserve at Spanos Park is a much better option

I've been playing Lockeford quite a bit lately as it is the home course for my son's high school team and have to take him there for practice most days of the week. Price is very reasonable, but it is not in very good shape. The driving range grass is nice though.

I've been playing Lockeford quite a bit lately as it is the home course for my son's high school team and have to take him there for practice most days of the week. Price is very reasonable, but it is not in very good shape. The driving range grass is nice though.

If you run into Perry he is one hell of a teacher say hi for me

Guys i drove by lockford today it is not looking real hot kind of scrubby if you are looking for a Lodi/Stockton Area course the Reserve at Spanos Park is a much better option

The Reserve is a fun course, no trees to get in the way for those of you that can't seem to stay in the short stuff.

I will be visiting my mom on Mother's Day (she's 94) but I might be able to play later in the month.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking a look The Reserve at Spanos maybe a better option and only $5.00 more than Lockeford Springs What about there?

I'd be up for the reserve in May. It's five minutes from my house and always in great shape. Elk horn is really nice too.

Either option is good for me, Brian, thanks for taking the time to cruise by.

Will be my first golfing visit to Lodi, so I am open to whatever.

This seems to be shaping up getting a good response hoping more THPers will think about coming. It's still in the planning stage so let try to get suggestion.
The Reserve at Spanos is sounding very good.

I'd be up for the reserve in May. It's five minutes from my house and always in great shape. Elk horn is really nice too.

Elkhorn is so tight can make for a rough day with the driver

As long as no date conflict, I will be in for sure, and I don't care generally… I just felt that for guys coming from a couple hours or more away that Lockeford Springs was at or near the bottom of quality choices to play. Was at The Reserve last week with my son during the spring break and it was in great shape, always seems to be.

As long as no date conflict, I will be in for sure, and I don't care generally… I just felt that for guys coming from a couple hours or more away that Lockeford Springs was at or near the bottom of quality choices to play. Was at The Reserve last week with my son during the spring break and it was in great shape, always seems to be.
I have not played at Lockeford for a year or so and kind of thought of it as a Links course where brown and natural was part of the course like Saint Andrews. I am fine with The Reserve at Spanos having never played there I look forward to it. Lets try to put a date on going to The Reserve. Maybe May 10th.

I'm good for the spanos

I would be down as of now i don't think i have any issues

The Reserve always seems to be in great shape and they don't have frost delays during the winter either. It is a links style course so watch out for the bunkers or just bring a bucket and pail...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Looks like golf red,tummy,brianbigoats.AoxomxoA,mancest,Adding Reservegolfer for The reserve May 10 th

Thats six anyone else I may have a friend that could go please confirm. I will make a tee time on or about May 3rd.

Last edited:
Nor cal guys , Im looking for a g25 or sldr if u have anything hit me up , I have a nike covert tour 1.0 with a matrix black tie forsale to

Looks like golf red,tummy,brianbigoats.AoxomxoA,mancest,Adding Reservegolfer for The reserve May 10 th

Thats six anyone else I may have a friend that could go please confirm. I will make a tee time on or about May 3rd.

Opps have to strike Reservegolfer missed his last post. So that makes 5 with a possible friend.

AYone playing tomorrow, golf now has a 9 hole cart rate at spanos 19 bucks at 6:48 am , thinking bout doing this

Getting closer to May 10th at The Reserve at Spanos. Can only get tee times a week in advance. If you would please confirm you are going ASAP that would be helpful.
Thanks golfred

Back