Northern California Get Together?

I'm definitely interested. Just need to get my October tournament schedule set before committing to anything.

Pending tournament scheduling, how about wet look at the last weekend in October?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Pending tournament scheduling, how about we look at the last weekend in October?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I've blocked off that weekend as tenative. What course are you thinking about?

The thread is open to suggestions. There might be some Groupon out there if it is only four of us.

Here's one for Eagle Vines Vineyard and Golf Club, works out to $50 for golf and carts. I guess this Napa...ish?:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/eagle-vines-vineyards-golf-club?c=deal_image&d=deal-page&date=20130912

The traffic isn't a problem coming from the Bay Area as you cut through Vallejo/American Canyon. The problem with Eagle Vines is the driving range. You can't hit driver.

If you really want a track and are up for an extra hour drive check out Yocha DeHe. So nice!

Oh and I'm trying to get in on this for that weekend.

I'm game for anything. I have fairly limited knowledge of the courses up in the Bay.

Just keeping this up. We still have interest?

I'm still on board. Any suggestions on possible locations or dates?

We should play somewhere around Monterey. Maybe Bayonet or Black Horse.

I'd like to join you guys. Not sure at this point if it will work or not. Monterey would probably work for me. Stevinson Ranch is always a nice middle location to meet as well and probably not more than 1.5 hours from any of us. Monterey is 2 1/2 for me, but I like Bayonet/Blackhorse, so I'd be willing to drive over if it worked out schedule-wise.

I'd like to join you guys. Not sure at this point if it will work or not. Monterey would probably work for me. Stevinson Ranch is always a nice middle location to meet as well and probably not more than 1.5 hours from any of us. Monterey is 2 1/2 for me, but I like Bayonet/Blackhorse, so I'd be willing to drive over if it worked out schedule-wise.

I haven't played Stevinson in a while. I could do that.

Alright we have two for Stevinson - I'm game for that as well. Do we have a fourth? More?

As for dates, the original idea was for the 27/28 Oct or 3/4 Nov.

Hmmmm.......

Just kidding!

Wimp j/k :D

I have several things on my plate currently but I might be able to juggle things just enough to make one of those days. Per Google it's not quite a 2 hour drive so a 9ish tee time would work. I will review my "home" schedule tonight and let you guys know.

Wimp j/k :D

I have several things on my plate currently but I might be able to juggle things just enough to make one of those days. Per Google it's not quite a 2 hour drive so a 9ish tee time would work. I will review my "home" schedule tonight and let you guys know.

She'll know you're in good company!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

As of right now, I could probably make either weekend work (of course there's always the chance that something is planned that I don't even know about yet). We're actually talking either the 26 or 27th or 2nd or 3rd, right? I think the November 2/3 weekend might be a little easier, because I think the kids have some halloween-related stuff the weekend before. I could probably do the 27th, and the 3rd would be no problem as far as I know right now. 2nd would probably work as well.

Hmmmm.......

Just kidding!

Oh come on, C.J.! You've already done Vegas in the minivan. You've got to one-up that trip now anyway, so you might as well roll on out to Cali!

If we don't get a 4th, or if we end up with more than 4, I'm pretty sure my regular golf partner would like to come. He was pretty inquisitive about the Vegas trip and I'm trying to get him to join THP. He's not really a forum-type of guy, but I know he'd enjoy some of the outings.

Also, Rob, I'd definitely be down to do the next one at SJO, you know I've been wanting to play that course. Poppy Ridge might be a good choice in the future as well, not to mention Poppy Hills when it opens back up. If everyone is a NCGA member, we can get decent rates at a lot of good courses.

First weekend in November should work for me I think. I'll confirm with the wife today.

She'll know you're in good company!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, it wasn't me that she expressed concerned for....

I will won't have a definite status until next Sunday (20th) but you can pencil me in for the first weekend in November.

Back