Northern California Get Together?

I am lame with computer stuff and probably missed it which nine's at Poppy Ridge are we playing? Also how do I get that there Nor Cal Crew picture on my signature?

If you go back through the thread a couple pages I posted a link to the picture on my photobucket account. You can grab it there and put it in your signature

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yea duh reading is fundamental. Red

Thanks I was looking at PR,s web site they have 3 nine's did not know that also looked on you tube pretty good view,s of the course. Have there been any decision on which
tee,s we are playing? Thanks Red

Thanks I was looking at PR,s web site they have 3 nine's did not know that also looked on you tube pretty good view,s of the course. Have there been any decision on which
tee,s we are playing? Thanks Red

You actually don't have a choice when you call, at least based on the times I was looking for. The superintendent (or someone, I'm just assuming it's the Supe) sets up tee times and the course routing and then you get the two nines that coincide with it. So I guess if you wanted to play 2 nines specifically, you'd just figure out what tee times matched that.

Any openings left, and if so what would the tee time be? Thanks.

Any openings left, and if so what would the tee time be? Thanks.

Yeah, man, we've got room for one more in the groups that we have. Everybody is pretty flexible on the tee times so far, so if you really needed a particular time for some reason, I'm sure we could accommodate it. Let me know if you're in. We'd love to have you and it would take a load off my mind!

Just made plans for somebody to watch the kids saturday night and the wife and I are going to make a mini-getaway out of it. Golf for me on Sunday - relaxing and shopping / hanging out for her!

See you guys Sunday!

Is there anybody in the pleasanton area that might be able to pick me up? That way, my wife can have a car...

Northern California Get Together?

If anybody who is golfing sunday
needs wedges, my local club has Vokey SM4's on sale for $80/ea. I thought that was a pretty good deal. If anybody wants one, I'd be happy to deliver on Sunday.

Last edited:
I'm getting pumped, guys! Really looking forward to this one (other than 4 1/2 hours in the truck that day) and can't wait to see this course. Don't forget to rake the greens!

So I'm playing around with pairings like last time, just so we can have a game plan heading into it and don't have to waste time figuring out who's going to play with who while we're there. Pretty random, other than I tried to put guys together that didn't play together last time. Just seems like we would all want to play with everyone eventually. Other than my group at Stevinson, I honestly don't remember 100% who played with who, so if I repeated any pairings and you'd like to switch them up, just let me know. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. Like I said, I just like it when we have it planned out ahead of time.

Group 1:
chicogolf
golf red
DufferToo
time4tim? (hoping Tim is going to be able to make it)

Group 2:
RadRob
RadRob guest
Aoxomxoa
mancest

Group 3:
syndicate559
ehowdy
Brianbigoats
Tummy

if it matters, I will only walk if there is somebody else who is walking in my group. Otherwise, I'm totally fine with riding.

Really looking forward to this!

I'm down with those pairings and looking forward to golfing with everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looks like i am going to get schooled on how to wear the Flat Brim

Parings look great

I finally did some research on walking that course; pretty universally regarded as kind of ridiculous to walk, which sucks. Cart-time!

Guys I have a couple of sleeves of TM project A that i will not play I will bring them if one or two of you wants to give them a go

Guys I have a couple of sleeves of TM project A that i will not play I will bring them if one or two of you wants to give them a go

I'd be down with that

Cool, I am really looking forward to getting out there. I think I have only played once since Stevinson, but have hit the range at least once each week.

Do we just check in as part of the THP group when we show up??

For you NCGA Members, don't forget your card to get the discount!

Cool, I am really looking forward to getting out there. I think I have only played once since Stevinson, but have hit the range at least once each week.

Do we just check in as part of the THP group when we show up??

For you NCGA Members, don't forget your card to get the discount!

Tee times are just under my name.

This is going to be GOOD!!! Red

Groups look great to me. Thanks again Eddie for setting this up.

Anyone have a small camera so a few pics could be posted to the thread?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Groups look great to me. Thanks again Eddie for setting this up.

Anyone have a small camera so a few pics could be posted to the thread?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah we definitely have to remember to take more pictures this time. My phone takes pretty good pics.

Well I drew the short straw and have mandatory overtime this weekend : ( happy golf fellas

Back