Northern, Nj, NYC, Westchester and Long Island, Ny

Crystal Springs has some specials this week ($3 resort fee is extra, but includes access to the pools).

July 2:
Crystal Springs $33
Wild Turkey $69

July 3:
Black Bear $33
Ballyowen $85

July 4:
Crystal Springs $33
Ballyowen $85

I grabbed Ballyowen at 8:10am (with a caddie..see separate caddie program info) and Crystal at 2:00pm if anybody wants to join.

Hey bud,
Any room on Tuesday (tomorrow)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crystal Springs has some specials this week ($3 resort fee is extra, but includes access to the pools).

July 2:
Crystal Springs $33
Wild Turkey $69

July 3:
Black Bear $33
Ballyowen $85

July 4:
Crystal Springs $33
Ballyowen $85

I grabbed Ballyowen at 8:10am (with a caddie..see separate caddie program info) and Crystal at 2:00pm if anybody wants to join.

When are you going? I was looking to play tomorrow somewhere....

Can't play Crystal, Turkey or Ballyowen today. We have the Ironman triathalon today. They play 54 holes on all three courses. They started at 5:30 this morning!

When are you going? I was looking to play tomorrow somewhere....

Thursday. My short work week of M-W is going to be pretty busy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thursday. My short work week of M-W is going to be pretty busy.

Is there a website for those specials? I can't seem to find those rates. I'd love to join you at Crystal, but it doesn't look like they have any 2pm tee times on there anymore.

Is there a website for those specials? I can't seem to find those rates. I'd love to join you at Crystal, but it doesn't look like they have any 2pm tee times on there anymore.
I got an email about it. PM me your email and I'll forward it to you so you can get on their list (same for anybody else who wants it).

I have a chit to play at Inwood CC near JFK. Must be used T/W/Th includes lunch and play after. Looking at Sept 18/19 anyone interested in joining in.

GolfTravelDude;n8632189 said:
I have a chit to play at Inwood CC near JFK. Must be used T/W/Th includes lunch and play after. Looking at Sept 18/19 anyone interested in joining in.

Group full up...

We have off on Tuesday so I grabbed one of the two open spots at Knoll West in Boonton at 2:06. There is still one spot left (Teeoff.com has it for $46 and you should be able to use LABORDAY19 for 20% off).

Anybody golfing during the holiday weekend?

Anybody golfing during the holiday weekend?
Wow, a post 9/1/19 and then another 10 months later.....Quite an active site....I'm in NJ beginning of August for a great outing. Hidden Creek, Galloway, Hollywood and Hamilton Farms...The 3 H and a G getaway....Ha

Wow, a post 9/1/19 and then another 10 months later.....Quite an active site....I'm in NJ beginning of August for a great outing. Hidden Creek, Galloway, Hollywood and Hamilton Farms...The 3 H and a G getaway....Ha

I think it’s more a reflection of some of the THPers in the area rather than the site as a whole. I hope you enjoy your rounds. I’m looking to try out more courses in Jersey.

I played at Split Rock. Course has only been open about a week and you could tell. They have not been maintaining the course while they’ve been closed. Only course that had a tee time when I was free so it was good to get out.

Reactions: JB
I think it’s more a reflection of some of the THPers in the area rather than the site as a whole. I hope you enjoy your rounds. I’m looking to try out more courses in Jersey.

I played at Split Rock. Course has only been open about a week and you could tell. They have not been maintaining the course while they’ve been closed. Only course that had a tee time when I was free so it was good to get out.
Split Rock as in Pelham area...Never played. Have played Split Rock in Pocono's. Have been fortunate that courses in VA never closed. I put up an offer for players at Inwood last August but no takers. I typically get to CT/NJ/PA quite a bit but this virus thing has crimped that quite a bit.
Ton of great golf up your way. Enjoy.

Played at Ballyowen on Sunday. Nice paying early season rates. Course is in great shape.

Back