Not Honeymoon Period

MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
So there’s the honey moon period some refer to. Have you ever experienced a not honey moon period where it takes time to adjust to a new club?

My favorite slot in my bag is probably 3 wood. For a while, the x-hot was my club. Then I transitioned to the G400 3 wood. Different brands but in both cases, that became my favorite club in the bag.

Now I’ve got the SIM2 titanium. After one range session with it (besides testing demo), we’re not two stepping together yet. Does it ever take time to get used to a club for you, or do you feel like you click right away if the club is going to stay in the bag?

Nope. I wouldn’t buy or put something in my bag if I didn’t get along with it immediately.

There’s a reason most retail shops have their putting greens subtly slope to the cup…everyone loves a honeymoon period

My Mav 5W and I got off to a bit of a rough start. I stuck with it and now it's one of my favorite clubs in the bag. One of my golf buddies just ordered one from CPO after watching me hit mine so well over the past year or so.

To many options out there to settle for something you don’t really like hit well or are comfortable with.

my current irons were like that...but i knew there was gonna be an adjustment. i'm still not sure about the set AW, tho...

Back