November 30 Day Challenge

Who is starting to feel it!? Adding some ab routine now too... work is killing me so good way to destress.

I'm a couple weeks into the regular cardio workouts and definitely feeling better - more energy, perfect sleep each night, and my resting heart rate is back down in the low 50's. I'm able to push the envelope a little harder on the Peloton now and keet my average heart rate at 171 yesterday with a max of 181.

fullsizeoutput_1e906.jpeg

Definitely easier on a day to day basis now. Doing just the pushups, I was struggling at the start, and it just zips by now.

Another day lacking motivation, but once I got started I ended up having my best day yet. Wife still refuses to admit that I now have chiseled abs 🙄

Almost forgot again tonight. Knocked it out pretty quickly once I remembered. 50-50.

Bring it on Day 13

Hit the peloton the la Gonna do some yoga and stretching today for recovery and back to riding tomorrow.

Have been trying to improve my diet with this challenge as well. Definitely resulting in better sleep and overall better feeling.

Keep it up everyone!

I'm a couple weeks into the regular cardio workouts and definitely feeling better - more energy, perfect sleep each night, and my resting heart rate is back down in the low 50's. I'm able to push the envelope a little harder on the Peloton now and keet my average heart rate at 171 yesterday with a max of 181.

View attachment 8973922

What tracking app is that interface from? Looks like peloton stats but I’ve never seen that UI with anything they have. Looks better than their standard metrics.

I've been doing incline dumbbell presses. Wasn't sure if everyday was a good idea but it's working out great.

Love taking a break pumping out some push ups and taking a walk.

Going well for November. Not the huge jump I wanted, but still progress in the right direction.

Done for today. 30 minutes on the Echelon, 50 pushups and situps. I've also had about 10 minutes swinging the orange whip.

I've missed a few days so I'm trying to add some each day to sort of make up for it.

Have a long run planned at lunch. Dreading it and looking forward to it.

Finished the last reps while watching the Ole Miss game. Echelon, golf, push-ups and sit-ups and some work with strength bands.

Got my jog in this morning.

Ran with the kids today.. Needed the exercise!

Echelon for an hour. I’m not going to like that tomorrow.

Day #15 done. Halfway there!

70 / 30 today.... thought I was going to die..... but its done!

Hit a hiccup! Still hanging out with the work laptop... 😖

Day 21 doing 100 pushups in the morning and 100 squats in the evening. For some reason this morning I struggled with the pushups. Could only do 50, then only 15 till my shoulders started hurting. Gave it a minute or so then another 15. Same result. Finally made it to 100.

Feels so much better starting the day off with yoga, or any other exercise. Need to keep this up!

Been about a week since I’ve updated. Still been strong with alternating between cycling, Yoga, stretching, and resistance bands every day for the month. I have a streak of 30 days now going back to the end of October, and since the beginning of November am close to a 10lb drop in weight.

I forgot how good consistent exercise could feel and am so glad I joined this challenge.

I have always stayed active with golf, basketball, volleyball and softball. But haven’t been consistent with excercise in the last 5 or so years and had started to enjoy playing some sports less because I’d started getting some minor injuries from playing.

I think if I can stick to this routine I’ll be able to enjoy playing sports more and feel more energized throughout the day.

Last edited:
I failed. Badly. :oops: I skip one day and it becomes a week. :facepalm: Anywho tomorrow I’m back to it with the goal of meditating and completing the rings on my Apple Watch.

Back